We are looking for people to join a well-established and growing company to work within a team of Education Specialists as a Live Chat/Appointment Booker.
A competitive package inclusive of a basic salary of up to £21,000 with a review after passing your probationary period plus progression opportunities for the right candidate into our sales positions.
A fabulous range of additional benefits, including 22 days holiday as standard with additional leave throughout, plus:
- A “Pick Me Up” Day - an extra holiday day to focus on your wellbeing.
- Time off for family commitments.
- Christmas Eve off if it falls on a working day.
- Internal awards, with prizes for recognition.
- Excellent training, and progression opportunities available to the right candidates.
- Subsidised Bupa private medical insurance membership.
- Eye care.
- Your birthday off and a birthday gift.
- Referral Scheme – up to £300.
Full time: Permanent role, 39 hour contract, start date ASAP.
Location: Solihull - B37 – due to the location you would need to live locally to B37 or drive.
What are we looking for and to be successful in gaining an interview, the following skills are preferable?
- Recent telephone experience.
- Appointment booking experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Exceptional customer service.
What you’ll be doing:
- Making outbound calls to people who have registered an interest (no cold calling).
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Schedule phone appointments with prospective customers who are unable to speak at the time you contact them.
- Pass calls to trained sales advisers to discuss details about their chosen product.
- Act as a backup to our live chat advisers during busy periods.
- Outbound calls to potential customers from warm leads.
- Contact customer by other means, such as email.
- Arrange call backs or transfer to a trained sales adviser.
- Updating leads accordingly on our in-house CRM system.
- Ensuring potential customers are given excellent customer service.
- Take part in in-house training sessions held by our Training Manager.
If you are interested in this Live Chat/Appointment Booker position, please contact me for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.