Sage 50 Accounts – Level 3
Pursue stage 3 of your Sage Accounts training from home!
- Accredited stage 3 Sage Accounts course
- 180 day Sage 50 workbook software allowing you to put everything you learn into practise.
- Express delivery is available, start your training as soon as possible!
- Complete sage exam and earn full qualification.
- Learn how to produce financial reports.
This course will take you up to stage 3 in Sage 50 Accounts.
Fully accredited by Sage, this course provides an internationally recognised qualification and is a benchmark of quality, allowing you to prove a high-level of expertise to future employers.
Up to 6 months.
Approximately 80 hours.
You will receive your Sage Level 3 Certificate on completion of the Sage exam.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor-marked assignments and an optional online Sage exam.
- Know how to perform a bank reconciliation.
- Understand how to manage credit control, including statements and overdue letters.
- Be able to write off bad debts and perform a VAT reclaim.
- Know how to set up the fixed asset register, post depreciation journals and dispose of fixed assets.
- Understand how to post prepayments and accruals.
- Be able to produce financial reports, including the profit and loss report and balance sheet.
- Know how to set budget information and use departments for additional analysis.
- Be able to produce, check and submit a VAT return.
- Know how to prepare for, and run the year end routine.
- Be able to create multiple company accounts for associated companies or branches.
- Understand how to Integrate Sage 50 Accounts with Microsoft Office.
This course is assessed by written assignments, which are marked by your tutor. Students wishing to gain the full qualification will also need to complete an online Sage exam.
Study time for this course is approximately 80 hours. Students may register at any time and have 6 months to complete the course. This is a lot more time than is needed, so you can study at your own pace.
The course is designed for distance learning at home or at work. Students receive their course manual and study guide, plus tutor support by email.
In order to gain the official Sage qualification, you will need to sit an online exam. Upon successful completion of this, you will gain the Sage Level 3 certificate.
Alternatively, if you wish to study this course without official assessment, we can provide you with a certificate of completion.
Students will need to have completed Sage 50 Accounts Levels 1 and 2.
- Sage 50 workbook software (available as a download only – you must have an internet connection and the ability to save the software to your device)
- Comprehensive study guide
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- Open Study College Pen and highlighter
- Student study planner and notebook
- Document wallet
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- Examination fee worth £70
The Sage 50 Accounts software will only work on computers which run Windows 7 or higher, therefore Sage will not run on Windows XP. Sage software will not run on any Apple Macintosh computer. Please email us for full specification and compatibility details.
If you wish to gain the formal Sage qualification you will be required to sit an exam. However, if you would prefer to study the course without examinations, we can provide you with a certificate of completion.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.