ACCA Advanced Audit and Assurance ACCA AAA P7 optional module
Complete the final stages of working towards your ACCA qualification and chartered accountant membership with this ACCA AAA P7 optional module in advanced audit and assurance.
- Continue working towards achieving a prestigious qualification that is respected globally thanks to their reputation for excellence with this ACCA AAA P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance module.
- Stand out to potential employers and demonstrate your technical skills, strategic thinking, and commitment to your career.
- Take advantage of the ACCA's dedicated 24-hour support service if you have any questions or need advice during your studies.
This optional ACCA AAA P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance module is designed to help you build on your existing audit and assurance skills gained in earlier modules. If you choose to study this module, you’ll learn more about the legal and regulatory frameworks that impact on audit and assurance, as well as how to assess and recommend appropriate quality control policies and procedures in practice management.
To achieve the full ACCA membership qualification you will need to complete this course, as well as 12 other modules. Alternatively, you can achieve your ACCA Strategic Professional qualification by completing the ACCA SBL P1 Strategic Business Leader and ACCA SBR P2 Strategic Business Reporting modules, as well as choosing two of the following optional modules:
- ACCA AFM P4 Advanced Financial Management
- ACCA APM P5 Advanced Performance Management
- ACCA AAA P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance
If you’re looking to simply develop your management accounting knowledge, you can also study this course on its own.
Read our guide to the ACCA course and modules.
Varies depending on enrolment date.
On successful completion of your exam, you will receive a pass in the ACCA AAA P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance module. This pass will count towards the full ACCA qualification.
To study this course, you must have successfully completed both the ACCA Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills exams.
A mixture of progress tests and mock exams to prepare you for your exam. You will need to sit the ACCA exam at the end of this course to pass and continue working towards your qualification.
- International regulatory frameworks for audit and assurance services
- Money laundering
- Laws and regulations
- Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Fraud and error
- Professional liability
- Quality control (firm-wide)
- Advertising, tendering and obtaining professional work and fees
- Professional appointments
- Planning, materiality, and assessing the risk of material misstatement
- Evidence and testing considerations
- Audit procedures and obtaining evidence
- Using the work of others
- Group audits
- Subsequent events and going concern
- Completion and final review
- Auditor's reports
- Reports to those charged with governance and management
- Audit-related and assurance services
- Specific assignments
- The audit of social, environmental, and integrated reporting
- Auditing aspects of insolvency (and similar procedures)
- Reporting on other assignments
- Professional and ethical developments
- Other current issues
- Use computer technology to efficiently access and manipulate relevant information
- Work on relevant response options, using available functions and technology, as required by the workspace
- Navigate windows and computer screens to create and amend responses to exam requirements, using the appropriate tools
- Present data and information effectively, using the appropriate tools
During this course, you will complete a number of progress tests and mock exams in preparation for your exam. You will need to sit an exam at the end of this module in order to achieve a pass.
Exams are not included in the cost of this course. You will need to book and pay for your exams directly with ACCA.
Course duration varies depending on when you enrol and start the course.
This course is offered on a distance learning basis, meaning you will have access to your required study materials. You will also have unlimited support from your personal tutor via email. Studying via distance learning means you can fit your studies around your commitments and progress at your own pace.
On successful completion of your exam, will receive a pass in the ACCA AAA P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance module. This pass will count towards your overall ACCA membership and qualification.
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) are a global body for professional accountants based on international accounting standards. It is currently the world’s largest accountancy body, with nearly 700,000 members and students in 180 countries.
With a network of 83 offices and active centres around the world, the ACCA also have 57 global accountancy partnerships. Within Europe, they are a recognised supervisory body for the purposes of licensing auditors and finance professionals in the European Union.
The skills developed during this course will enable you to apply for the following roles:
- Assistant accountant
- Senior bookkeeper
- Accounts assistant
- Audit trainee
- Credit controller
- Finance assistant
- Finance officer
- Payroll supervisor
- Tax assistant
Take a read of our ‘How to Become an Accountant‘ career guide.
You will need to have successfully completed the exams for both the ACCA Applied Knowledge and ACCA Applied Skills qualifications.
Equivalent qualifications may be accepted. Further information on these can be found on the ACCA website.
Proof of your qualifications must be provided when registering with ACCA as a student.
To achieve the full ACCA qualification, you will need to complete a total of 36 months of work experience in a relevant accounting or finance role. This work will need to be supervised and signed off by a practical experience supervisor.
You can start your work experience at any time and can continue gaining experience after completion of your exams.
- Online learning platform
- Video tutorials and webinars
- Exam kit and progress tests
- Personal study plan
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated learner services
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
Registration fees and exams are not included in the cost of this course. You will need to book and pay for these directly with ACCA.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.