ACCA Performance Management Module – ACCA PM F5
Work towards your ACCA qualification and membership with this ACCA PM F5 module in performance management.
- Start working towards a prestigious qualification that is respected globally thanks to their reputation for excellence with this ACCA PM F5 Performance Management module.
- Stand out to potential employers and demonstrate your technical skills, strategic thinking, and commitment to your career.
- Take advantage of the ACCA's dedicated 24-hour support service if you have any questions or need advice during your studies.
This ACCA PM F5 Performance Management module is designed to develop your knowledge in applying management accounting techniques to information for planning, performance evaluation, and control. During this course, you’ll learn more about the information needed to monitor performance in a competitive environment, as well as developing your understandingh of cost accounting and decision-making techniques.
To achieve the full ACCA membership qualification you will need to complete this course, as well as 12 other modules. Alternatively, you can complete this module, plus the following five modules to achieve the ACCA Fundamentals – Applied Skills qualification:
- ACCA LW F4 Corporate and Business Law
- ACCA TX F6 Taxation
- ACCA FR F7 Financial Reporting
- ACCA AA F8 Audit and Assurance
- ACCA FM F9 Financial Management
Or, if you’re looking to simply develop your knowledge of business environments, you can also study this course on its own.
Read our guide to the ACCA course and modules.
Varies depending on enrolment date.
On successful completion of your exam, you will receive a pass in the ACCA PM F5 Performance Management module. This pass will count towards the full ACCA qualification.
In order to study this course, you must have completed one of the following: - ACCA Applied Knowledge exams - ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4) - Relevant Accounting or Finance degree level qualification Proof of these qualifications need to be provided when registering with ACCA as a student.
A mixture of progress tests and mock exams to prepare you for your exam. You will need to sit the ACCA exam at the end of this course to pass and continue working towards your qualification.
- Managing information
- Sources of information
- Information systems and data analytics
- Activity-based costing
- Target costing
- Life-cycle costing
- Throughput accounting
- Environmental accounting
- Relevant cost analysis
- Cost volume profit analysis
- Limiting factors
- Pricing decisions
- Make-or-buy and other short-term decisions
- Dealing with risk and uncertainty in decision-making
- Budgetary systems and types of budget
- Quantitative techniques
- Standard costing
- Material mix and yield variances
- Sales mix and quantity variances
- Planning and operational variances
- Performance analysis
- Performance analysis in private sector organisations
- Divisional performance and transfer pricing
- Performance analysis in not-for-profit organisations and the public sector
- External considerations and the impact on performance
- Use computer technology to efficiently access and manipulate relevant information
- Work on relevant response options, using available functions and technology, as would be required in the workplace
- Navigate windows and computer screens to create and amend responses to exam requirements, using the appropriate tools
- Present data and information effectively, using the appropriate tools
During this course, you will complete a number of progress tests and mock exams in preparation for your exam. You will need to sit an exam at the end of this module in order to achieve a pass.
Exams are not included in the cost of this course. You will need to book and pay for your exams directly with ACCA.
Course duration varies depending on when you enrol and start the course.
This course is offered on a distance learning basis, meaning you will have access to your required study materials. You will also have unlimited support from your personal tutor via email. Studying via distance learning means you can fit your studies around your commitments and progress at your own pace.
On successful completion of your exam, will receive a pass in the ACCA PM F5 Performance Management module. This pass will count towards your overall ACCA membership and qualification.
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) are a global body for professional accountants based on international accounting standards. It is currently the world’s largest accountancy body, with nearly 700,000 members and students in 180 countries.
With a network of 83 offices and active centres around the world, the ACCA also have 57 global accountancy partnerships. Within Europe, they are a recognised supervisory body for the purposes of licensing auditors and finance professionals in the European Union.
In order to study this course, you must have successfully completed one of the following:
- ACCA Applied Knowledge exams
- ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4)
- Hold a relevant accounting or finance qualification at degree level
Proof of these qualifications must be provided when registering with ACCA as a student.
To achieve the full ACCA qualification, you will need to complete a total of 36 months of work experience in a relevant accounting or finance role. This work will need to be supervised and signed off by a practical experience supervisor.
You can start your work experience at any time and can continue gaining experience after completion of your exams.
There may be exemptions depending on what qualifications you already have. To find out if you are eligible to claim for an exemption, use the ACCA exemptions calculator.
Students will be required to pay a fee for each exam exemption, these can only be awarded by ACCA directly.
Registration fees and exams are not included in the cost of this course. You will need to book and pay for these directly with ACCA.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.