ACCA Accountant in Business Module – ACCA AB F1
Work towards your ACCA qualification and membership with this Accountant in Business module.
- Want to work anywhere in the world? - ACCA has a worldwide reputation for excellence and their rigorous qualifications are recognised and respected across the globe.
- Want to stand out to the best employers? - employers across the globe seek out ACCA-trained professionals– because they know they have the strategic thinking, technical skills and professional values to drive their organisations forward.
- Want the support you need to succeed? - the ACCA dedicated, 24-hour support service is available to answer questions or give advice.
This module is one of 13 that you will need to complete in order to fully qualify as an ACCA member. It is part of ACCA Fundamentals – Applied Knowledge, which consists of 3 modules overall.
Read our guide to the ACCA course and modules.
Varies depending on enrolment date.
On successful completion of your exam you will receive a pass in the Accountant in Business module. This pass will count towards the full ACCA qualification.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
A mixture of progress tests and mock exams to prepare you for your exam.
- The business organisation, its stakeholders and the external environment
- Business organisational structure, functions and governance
- Accounting and reporting systems, controls and compliance
- Leading and managing individuals and teams
- Personal effectiveness and communication
- Professional ethics in accounting and business
During this course you will complete a number of progress tests and mock exams in preparation for your exam. You will need to sit an exam at the end of this module in order to achieve a pass.
Exams are not included in the cost of this course. You will need to book your exams directly with ACCA.
Course duration varies for each module depending on enrolment date.
This course is offered on a distance learning basis, with access to required study materials and unlimited support from your personal tutor via email. Study at your own pace, wherever and whenever you choose.
On successful completion of your exam will receive a pass in the Accountant in Business module. This pass will count towards your overall ACCA membership.
The ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is a global body for professional accountants. It is currently the world’s largest accountancy body, with nearly 700,000 members and students in 180 countries.
With a network of 83 offices and active centres around the world, the ACCA also have 57 global accountancy partnerships. Within Europe they are a recognised supervisory body for the purposes of licensing auditors and finance professionals in the European Union.
You will need three GCSEs (grades 1-6/A-C) and two A Levels (grades A-E) in five separate subjects, including Maths and English.
Equivalent qualifications may be accepted. Further information on these can be found on the ACCA website.
Proof of your qualifications need to be provided when registering with ACCA as a student.
To complete the full ACCA qualification, you will need to complete a total of 36 month’s work experience in a relevant accounting or finance role. This work will need to be supervised and signed off by a practical experience supervisor.
You can start your work experience at any time and can continue gaining experience after completion of your exams.
There may be exemptions depending on what qualifications you already have. To find out if you are eligible to claim for an exemption use the ACCA exemptions calculator.
Students will be required to pay a fee for each exam exemption, these can only be awarded by ACCA directly.
Registration fees and exams are not included in the cost of this course. You will need to book and pay for these directly with ACCA.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.