SAGE 50 Payroll Level 3
Official Sage qualification
Stand out from the crowd with a level 3 Sage qualification!
- 180 day Sage 50 Software is included in your course.
- Learn and understand how to use Sage Accounts software.
- Use the software and put everything you learn into practise.
- Express delivery is available, to start your training as soon as possible.
- Tutor-marked assignments and option to take exam for full qualification.
- Software runs on Windows 7 or higher operating systems on computers or laptops.
- Understand everything you need to know about statutory payments, holiday schemes and editing payslips.
- Know how to perform a pay review to determine the impact of changes to employees' pay.
Payroll involves the setting up and processing of employees’ salaries and plays a vital role in the smooth running of all types of business and organisation.
This recognised course deals with handling the more advanced operations in Sage 50 Payroll, including processing attachments, statutory payments and holiday schemes. As well as applying pay reviews and variance settings, producing historical reports and the basic editing of a payslip using the Sage report designer.
Up to 6 months.
Approximately 80 hours.
You will receive your sage Payroll Level 3 Certificate on completion of the Sage exam.
Tutor-marked assignments and optional online Sage exam.
- Be able to process statutory payments and calculate employee entitlement.
- Understand how to allocate and process attachments of earnings.
- Be able to create holiday schemes and record holidays.
- Understand how to produce historical reports including payslips.
- Perform a pay review to determine the impact of changes to employees' pay.
- Understand when and how to submit the Employer Payment Summary (EPS).
- Understand how to edit existing payslips to show in a different order and add email settings.
This course is assessed through a series of written assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. To receive the full qualification, you must take the online Sage exam.
Students may register at any time and have 6 months to complete their studies. Study time is 80 hours.
The course is designed for distance learning at home or at work. Students receive their course manual and study guide, plus tutor support by email.
In order to gain the official Sage qualification, you will need to sit an online exam. Upon successful completion of this, you will gain the Sage Payroll Level 3 certificate. Alternatively, if you wish to study this course without official assessment, we can provide you with a certificate of completion.
- FREE 180-day downloadable version of Sage 50 Payroll Software
- Practice data to enrich the learning experience
- Workbooks with free online tests throughout
- Comprehensive study guide
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- Ballpoint pen and highlighter
- Student study planner
- Student notebook
- Document wallet
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- Examination fee worth £70
The Sage 50 Payroll software will only work on computers which run Windows 7 or higher, therefore Sage will not run on Windows XP. Sage software will not run on any Apple Macintosh computer. You will need to be able to download the free software – (available as a download only; you must have an internet connection and the ability to save the software to your device). Please email us for full specification and compatibility details.
No. Everything you need is included in the price!
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.