Sage 50 Payroll Level 2
Sage accredited, exam included
Gain an internationally recognised qualification to boost your way up the career ladder!
- 180 day Sage 50 Payroll software.
- Official exam fee included
- Use the software and put everything you learn into practise.
- Express delivery is available, to start your training as soon as possible.
- Tutor-marked assignments and option to take exam for full qualification.
- Software runs on Windows 7 or higher operating systems on computers or laptops.
- Gain the skills to carry out payroll processes such as payments, importing and exporting financial data and e-banking.
- Understand year-end procedures, such as collecting taxes and preparing for HMRC inspection reports.
Payroll involves the setting up and processing of employees’ salaries and plays a vital role in the smooth running of all types of business and organisation. Fully accredited by Sage, this course demonstrates a high level of expertise in payroll, improving your marketability to future employers.
Learn how to process weekly and monthly payroll runs, including how to produce payslips and carry out RTI submissions. Also, learn how to correct errors, deal with people starting or leaving your business, and perform period end routines. You will also learn how to process pensions under automatic enrolment, with and without the Pensions Module.
Up to 6 months.
Approximately 80 hours.
You will receive your Sage Payroll Level 2 Certificate on completion of the Sage exam.
Students must have successfully completed Sage Payroll Level 1.
Tutor-marked assignments. Optional online Sage exam.
- Be able to run a basic weekly/monthly payroll run including emailing payslips to your employees.
- Be able to submit/perform RTI routines, including submitting the Full Payment Submission (FPS), and National Insurance Number Verification (NVR).
- Understand how to make changes using the rollback function.
- Complete period end routines, which includes producing and analysing the P32.
- Process electronic payments to your employees and HMRC and submit electronic documents directly from Sage 50 Payroll.
- Process the nominal link postings to your accounts soft.
- Be able to set up and process automatic enrolment pensions, with and without the pensions module.
You must have successfully completed Sage Payroll Level 1 in order to enrol onto this course.
This course is assessed through a series of written assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. To receive the full qualification, you must take the online Sage exam.
This is included in the cost of the course but is optional. You don’t have to take the exam if you don’t require the full qualification.
Students may register at any time and have 6 months to complete their studies. The approximate study time is around 80 hours.
The course is designed for distance learning at home or at work. Students receive their course manual and study guide, plus tutor support by email.
In order to gain the official Sage qualification, you will need to sit an online exam. Upon successful completion of this, you will gain the Sage Payroll Level 2 certificate.
Alternatively, if you wish to study this course without official assessment, we can provide you with a certificate of completion.
Students will need to have successfully completed Sage Payroll Level 1.
- FREE 180-day downloadable version of Sage 50 Payroll Software
- Practice data to enrich the learning experience
- Workbooks with free online tests throughout
- Comprehensive study guide
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- Ballpoint pen and highlighter
- Student study planner and notebook
- Document wallet
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- Examination fee worth £70
The Sage 50 Payroll software will only work on computers which run Windows 7 or higher, therefore Sage will not run on Windows XP.
Sage software will not run on any Apple Macintosh computer.
You will need to be able to download the free software – (available as a download only; you must have an internet connection and the ability to save the software to your device). Please email us for full specification and compatibility details.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.