Sage 50c Computerised Accounts Level 1
Boost your knowledge with our Sage 50c Computerised Accounts level 1 qualification from home at your own pace.
- Accredited Sage 50c Computerised Accounts Level 1 qualification.
- Designed for those new to bookkeeping and accounting.
- Sage have developed the course to give students the most up-to-date skills required by employers.
- Sage 50 professional software included (six months access).
- Flexible way to learn - study online from the comfort your own home.
Ideal for complete beginners, this Sage 50c Computerised Accounts Level 1 course will provide you with the essential accounting and bookkeeping knowledge you need.
During your studies you’ll gain the basic Sage knowledge and learn how to create customer and supplier account codes as well as processing receipts and statements and producing invoices and sales credit notes.
This Sage qualification will provide you with the skills and knowledge employers are looking for, or the ability to run your business’s finances if you are self-employed!
You will have up to six months to complete this course.
On completion of the final assessment, you will receive your Sage 50c Computerised Accounts Level 1 certificate.
A series of self-assessments, a practice test, and a final online assessment.
- Setting up a new company
- Backing up and restoring data
- Customising your company
- How to use practice data
- Helpful information using Sage
- Tax codes within Sage
- The ledgers and Sage nominal codes
- The ledgers and Sage nominal codes
- Creating customer and supplier account codes and records
- Making error corrections and deleting transactions
- Customer invoices using batch entry
- Customer credit notes using batch entry
- Sales invoice day book in Sage
- Sales credit day book in Sage
- Supplier invoices using batch entry
- Supplier credit notes using batch entry
- Purchase invoice day book in Sage
- Purchase credit day book in Sage
- The opening bank cash book balance (the bank account)
- Entering customer receipts
- Customer receipts reports
- Printing a customer statement
- Entering supplier payments
- Supplier payment reports
- Printing a remittance advice
- Non credit bank transactions (not in customers or suppliers ledgers)
- Bank reconciliation
- Printing a bank statement report
- Petty cash transactions
- Producing sales invoices
- Correcting and editing sales invoices
- Producing a sales credit note
- Posting payments on account
- The trial balance
- Nominal ledger reports
- Maintaining the security of data
This course is offered on a distance learning basis, with access to required study materials and unlimited support from your personal tutor via email. Study at your own pace, wherever and whenever you choose.
Sage are a market-leading systems provider offering integrated accounting, payroll, and payment systems for businesses. Their business solutions are used in businesses throughout the world, with their globally recognised qualifications offering users the ability to become experts in the Sage suite of products and perform their job to a high standard. Find out more about Sage here.
There are no requirements to study this course.
During this course, you will be assessed through a series of self-assessments. You will then need to complete a final online to achieve the qualification. A practice test is also available to help you prepare for the final assessment. You will have the support of a tutor throughout your studies if you have any questions during your studies.
- Sage software (you must have an internet connection and the ability to save the software onto your device to download the Sage software required to complete this course.)
- Dedicated personal tutor support.
- Dedicated student support.
- FREE CV critique service.
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers.
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership.
Sage software is not compatible with Windows XP or Apple Macs, unless you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple’s Boot Camp utility. You can view further technical requirements for this software by clicking here.
To gain the full Sage qualification you will be required to complete the final assessment exam.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.