CIW Data Analyst
The CIW Data Analyst course has been designed by industry experts to help you make the most of your company data and how to use it to make beneficial decisions.
- Learn to understand, analyse and present data
- Determine relationships between business outcomes and organisational efforts
- Develop your data presentation skills
- Prepare for the CIW Data Analyst 1D0-622 examination
- Perfect for those who want to improve their business and aid their marketing skills
- Also suitable for marketing, PR and other business professionals
Discover the role of data analysis in business, all from the comfort of your own home!
With everything you need at the click of a button in your own personal online platform, you can learn whenever and wherever is most convenient to you.
This course comes with live labs which gives you access to real computer equipment such as a computer, server switch or router for you to configure.
Up to 1 year.
Up to 120 hours.
You will be ready to sit the CIW Data Analyst 1D0-622 examination.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
A mixture of exercises, quizzes and practice tests.
- Pre-assessment questions
- The importance of good data
- Centralised data benefits
- Structured vs. unstructured data
- Forgetting Steve Jobs
- Typical sources of business data
- Search engine optimisation
- Business decisions in the non-profit industry
- Big data
- The importance of IT data management
- IT business environments
- Cloud-based data
- Cloud-native data
- In-house data
- When to migrate to in-house data to the cloud
- Variations of cloud-based systems
- Typical databases used for data analysis
- Data-driven business decisions
- The internet is worthless
- Data E-harmony
- Working with different departments to bring data together
- The purpose of customer relationship management (CRM)
- CRM integration
- A banking scenario
- Obtaining data from e-mail and user forums
- Obtaining data from other knowledge bases
- Obtaining data from CRM and business-to-business frameworks
- Payment and inventory data
- Using multiple data sources InStyle publishing
- Capturing data: Tableau Public
- Capturing data: Google Fusion tables
- Capturing data: OpenRefine
- Overview: Hadoop-based environments
- Capturing and analysing data in Hadoop
- The R project
- Additional software for data capture
- Playing with big data
- Network traffic
- Organisational efforts and business outcomes
- Best methods to capture data and report specific data
- Data analysis and reporting dashboards
- Create reports and charts
- Create a presentation for reporting data
- Frequently asked questions for presentations
- Better business through data
In order to gain the full qualification, you will be required to sit the CIW Data Analyst 1D0-622 examination. You must pass the examination with 75% or more in order to gain the qualification. This exam must be sat via the PSI Remote testing system.
Included within this course, you will be provided with the following to help prepare you:
- Official Online Course covering full CIW curriculum
- Video Lessons
- Practice Tests
- Glossary of terms
Live Labs gives access to real computer equipment, networked together and conveniently accessible over the internet. The Live Labs have equipment such as a computer, server, switch or router in it so that a user is free to configure.
The benefits of live-labs are:
- Exam based practical tasks
- Real equipment, absolutely no simulations
- Access to the latest industry technologies
- Available anytime, anywhere on any device
- Break and Reset functionality
- No hardware costs
You may start at any time and have up to a full year from enrolment to complete your studies. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines. This course has approximately 120 hours self-study time.
You will study this course through distance learning, which means you can learn at a time and place to suit you.
All the resources you need will be provided in a digital format.
As the Official CIW course materials are a digital license, we cannot offer refunds once the access code has been issued to students.
On successful completion of this course you will be ready to sit the CIW Data Analyst 1D0-622 examination.
In order to enrol onto this course, students must have an understanding of spreadsheets, databases, business processes, websites and coding.
It is suggested that students study the CIW Internet Business Associate, CIW Site Development Associate, CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 Specialist course, and CIW User Interface Designer, or equivalent knowledge prior to enrolment.
For the best results, we recommend that you complete this course on a PC that holds a Windows Operating System. It will work on an Apple Mac using software such as Boot Camp, Parallels Desktop 7, VMware fusion or CrossOver Mac, however we do not support any issues that may occur with PC-Based software running on a Mac.
You have a year to complete this course from the start of your enrolment, giving you enough time to study at your own pace.
If you wish to achieve the complete qualification, you must take the CIW Data Analyst 1D0-622 examination. It is your responsibility to pay and book this. This exam must be sat via the PSI Remote testing system.
Yes. If you decide to sit the CIW Data Analyst 1D0-622 examination, you will be required to pay to take your exam.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.