Microsoft Office 2016 Training Bundle
Develop your Microsoft Office knowledge with this 2016 training bundle!
This course will allow you to
- Boost your CV with vital Microsoft Office skills that employers look for.
- Gain a basic, intermediate and advanced level in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access.
- Stimulate your learning with visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations.
Update your skills with Microsoft’s most popular certification.
Home learning is simple and stress free, so why not enrol today and join the 100,000 students who have chosen Open Study College to improve their career prospects.
Up to one year
You will receive a Learn365 certificate of completion
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
One exam for each Microsoft application
- Relational database design
- Creation of database objects
- Learn how to use forms, query tables and reports to manage data
- Interface, customization and creation editing of the many objects
- Basic Microsoft Access
- Intermediate Microsoft Access
- Advanced Microsoft Access
- Using it more effectively
- Manipulating data within a spreadsheet
- Validating and present information using the built-in structure and functions of Microsoft Excel
- Basic Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Four major components of outlook: contacts, email, calendars and tasks
- OneNote application
- Basic Microsoft Outlook
- Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook
- In depth review of the presentation software
- Learn to navigate the interface effectively
- Inserting a range of objects
- Creating engaging presentations that will wow viewers
- Basic Microsoft PowerPoint
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Navigating the interface
- Creating documents that stand out
- Extending the use of Microsoft Word beyond its traditional uses
- Simple document creation
- Complex long documents and all aspects of the word processor
- Basic Microsoft Word
- Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Advanced Microsoft Word
With this flexible home learning course, you can fast-forward, rewind or repeat all the online classes so you can go at your own pace with no strict deadlines. You will have a full 12 months to complete the course.
This blended learning solution offers a highly interactive and engaging learning environment with video demonstrations, multi-media presentations and educational games to assist with your study. Fun quizzes and exam stimulators after each module reinforce your confidence and aid progression to the next stage. This course also includes the use of social networking forums, so you chat and gain friendly advice and support from other students.
Upon successful completion of each of the courses in this bundle, you will receive a Learn365 Certification of completion so you can showcase your achievement to future employers.
Please note in order to achieve the official qualification you will have to successfully complete a Microsoft exam for each application. This will be at an additional cost and It is your own responsibility to book and pay for these.
No previous knowledge is required to enrol onto this course. However, it is recommended you have a basic knowledge of IT.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.