APM Project Management Qualification
- Fully recognised APM qualification
- Achieve a broad level of project management knowledge
- Become a fully qualified project manager
- Be able to management porjects from individual assignments through to large projects
- Underrstand schedule and resource management
- Study online, at your own pace
Perfect for your career development, this fully recognised APM project management qualification will give you a broad knowledge of project management essentials.
You’ll learn how to manage projects both on a small and global scale. This is ideal for those wanting to progress in your career and take on projects or if you are looking for a project management job role.
Study online with access to brilliant course materials and resources. Get tutor support through the online portal and access to forums to help your studies!
Up to 1 year.
Become a fully qualified project manager.
Ideally project management experience, not essential.
- Types of organisational Structure
- Roles and responsibilities within the project team
- Project life cycle phases
- The benefits of conducting reviews
- Use of PESTLE and SWOT
- Characteristics and challenges of programme management
- Health and safety and environmental legislation
- Governance of project management
- Using structured methodologies
- The importance of effective communication
- Barriers to communication
- Conflict management
- The impact of leadership
- Creation and management of teams
- Benefits management
- Information management
- Project management plan
- Earned value management and calculations
- Stakeholder management
- Product Breakdown Structure (PBS)
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Change control
- Project scheduling
- Financial and cost management
- Budget and cost control
- Supplier relationships
- Risk management process
- Benefits of risk management
- Quality planning and control
- Quality assurance and continual improvement
Ideally, you should have at least some project management experience but it’s not essential. It might help to take our APM Project Fundamentals Qualification first.
You will have up to 1 year to complete your course but you are able to complete the course in as much or as little time as you like. This gives you the flexibility to study at your own pace, at a time that suits you.
You will study for this course online through a highly interactive virtual learning environment. You will have access to plenty of resources including support videos and discussion forums. Full tutor support is provided throughout your course via phone, email and live interactive sessions.
This qualification is assessed by a 3 hour paper exam which needs to be taken at one of the approved centres. You will answer 10 out of 16 questions on the exam.
For those that are PRINCE2® Registered Practitioners, you will sit a two hour paper exam that recognises prior learning. With this paper, you will answer 6 out of 10 questions.
This exam can be taken at home or at work at any time. You will be required to have access to the internet and a webcam to complete this examination. You will need to pay the exam fee of £480 +VAT to sit your exam.
On successful completion of your exam, you will receive your internationally recognised APM Project Management qualification.
You may then be able to progress to a project management role dealing with small or large scale projects.
It is recommended you have at least some project management experience but it’s not essential.
If you want to achieve the full qualification, you will need to sit the exam. Exam fees are included in the costs of the course.
This APM course is an internationally recognised qualification awarded by the Association for Project Management and is the largest professional body of its kind.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.