We are looking for great people to join an established and growing organisation, to expand their team of Governance Professionals
The package: a competitive package inclusive of a basic salary of £15,573 plus a fabulous range of additional benefits, in addition to the term time holidays, candidates are entitled to 5 days leave.
They offer flexible working and a fantastic pension scheme, and progression opportunities are available to the right candidates.
Part-time: Permanent role, 25 hours per week - TERM TIME (Monday - Friday). To start as soon as possible subject to satisfactory clearance checks.
Location: West Bromwich
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who have senior administrative experience, are skilled in taking and producing minutes, well organised, and have excellent communication and people management skills.
Candidates would be expected to service around 85 meetings per academic year, predominately held at the end of the school day/evening.
Knowledge of school governance/compliance would be an advantage but is not essential as training and development would be provided.
Our client offers a hybrid working environment and laptops and mobile phones are provided for home working as well as mileage for travel to meetings.
As a Governance Professional you will be responsible for:
- Taking minutes, writing them up and distributing them to the relevant parties.
- Providing effective clerking and administrative support .
- Implementing, monitoring, and reviewing systems for the quality control of board documentation.
- Working with the Board in relation to forward planning and compliance, ensuring that potential changes in legislation are effectively communicated.
- Provide professional advice, and intervene, where necessary, in meetings.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with the board, it’s chair and senior leaders in schools.
The successful candidate for the role of a Governance Professional will have:
- Senior administrative experience including taking and producing accurate minutes.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Knowledge of using a range of ICT packages.
- Must be able to travel to various locations throughout the West Midlands.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the Service (including some evening work).
If you are interested in this Governance Professional position, please contact me for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.