Wedding Planner and Event Management Level 3
Pursue your career as a wedding planner and event manager, from home!
- This extensive course will teach you the skills to plan and manage a wide range of events, from weddings and parties to festivals and conferences
- You will also learn how to cater for many different types of weddings, including overseas weddings, civil weddings, Church weddings and civil partnerships
- Learn how to create and operate a successful business and implement the correct procedures to organise events, whether large or small, corporate or personal
- Discover how to market your business effectively and establish a clientele
This course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
All of the materials will be delivered to you by post or online you choose. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you a full years’ worth of support and advice to help get you through your course!
Up to 2 years.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Wedding Planner Level 3 and a Certificate of Achievement in Event Management Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor Marked Assignments
Wedding Planner Level 3
- Organisation skills
- People management
- Professional image
- Contributing to outstanding service
- Team work
- Using IT for effective planning
- Date of the wedding
- Civil/Church ceremony
- Evening reception
- The wedding process from start to finish
- Drawing up a wedding budget with clients
- Wedding contingency budgets
- Communication between you and your client
- Altering plans
- The process for organising a wedding overseas
- Hotel/venue wedding co-ordinator
- Invitations and accommodation
- Legal requirements for an overseas wedding
- Potential problems
- Religious weddings
- Church of England weddings
- The Catholic Church
- Civil ceremonies and civil partnerships
- Wedding etiquette
- The Marriage Act 1994
- Types of locations for the wedding to be held
- Themed weddings
- Data Protection Act 1988
- Accurate, legible and up to date information
- Marketing your business
- Wedding Fairs
- Financial information
Event Management Level 3
- Values of individual clients
- Event design solutions
- Selecting suppliers
- Meeting the needs of individual clients
- The events compass
- Legislation and regulations
- Opportunities for funding events
- Developing a strategy
- Identifying stakeholders
- Impacts stakeholders have on an event
- Designing a stakeholder management plan
- Sources of sponsorship using The Events Compass
- Securing sponsorship for an event
- Unique meanings linked to venues and locations for events
- Designing events with the uniqueness of venues and locations
- Identifying destination locations to meet clients’ needs
- Working with clients
- Designing a mission statement for an event
- Creating a WOW factor
- Appropriate evaluation criteria project plan
- Managing a potentially hostile stakeholder
- Managing a high performing events team
- Potential in events management
This course is assessed by a series of tutor-marked assignments. No external examination is required.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted to you. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
Once enrolled, you will have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course), which will allow you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also receive 12 months tutor support for each course, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. Studying around your work and family commitments has never been easier.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive two Certificates of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the ABC Awards and Certa Awards website.
This course has been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
No previous skills and knowledge are needed to enrol onto this course. However, it would be beneficial if you already have some experience or understanding of basic event management, such as organising parties or weddings.
You may start at any time and have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course). This bundle is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV writing service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student study planner
- *Student notebook
- *Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you receive a Certificate of Achievement in Events Management Level 3 and a Certificate of Achievement in Wedding Planner Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.