How to study a Sage course from home
Who are SAGE?
- SAGE is part of The Sage Group plc, a leading supplier of business software and services to over 6 million customers worldwide.
- SAGE was launched in 1984 and provides software and services to over 760,000 small and medium-sized businesses in the UK.
- The software covers accounts, payroll, forecasting, business intelligence, customer relationship management, e-business and help for start-ups.
Why choose SAGE?
- Regarded as one of the industry leaders for bookkeeping, more businesses will be looking to employ those who are SAGE certified.
- SAGE employs over 2000 staff and is constantly opening up new job vacancies.
- Over 14,000 accountants in the UK use SAGE software, and this figure is always increasing.
- SAGE is the leading provider of customer PAYE data to Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
- Using the free software you'll learn how to use SAGE just as you would in a real business situation.