Six Sigma Green Belt
Develop your skills in Six Sigma methodologies with the green belt course, all from the comfort of your own home!
- Understand the Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Learn how to improve processes in production.
- Improve your knowledge of how to define the phase voice of the customer.
- Focus on applying these tools into your workplace.
Six Sigma is a set of management techniques that are applied in working organisations to reduce the risk of errors occurring within the business processes.
It is perfect for those who want to:
- Perfect and standardise the problems within their organisation.
- Improve their quality management within the workplace.
- Progress to further studies with higher Six Sigma qualifications.
You can work at your own pace. You are in control of your learning.
Home learning is simple and stress free, so why not enrol today and join the 90,000 students who have chosen open study college to improve their career prospects.
Up to one year
You will receive a certificate of completion
It is recommended you have a basic knowledge of IT
Quizzes and exam stimulators
- Six Sigma green belt course overview
- Six Sigma and the organisation goals part 1
- Six Sigma and the organisation goals part 2
- Lean principles in the organisation
- Design for Six Sigma
- Define phase project identification part 1
- Define phase project identification part 2
- Define phase project identification part 3
- Define phase voice of the customer part 1
- Define phase voice of the customer part 2
- Define phase project management basics part 1
- Define phase project management basics part 2
- Define phase management and planning tools part 1
- Define phase management and planning tools part 2
- Define phase business results for projects part 1
- Define phase business results for projects part 2
- Define phase team dynamics and review questions
- Define phase summary and review questions
- Measure phase process analysis and documentation
- Measure phase probability and statistics
- Measure phase statistical distributions
- Measure phase collecting and summarising data part 1
- Measure phase collecting and summarising data part 2
- Measure phase measurements system analysis (MSA)
- Measure phase process and performance capability and measure phase summary and review
- Analyse phase exploratory data analysis and hypothesis testing part 1
- Analyse phase exploratory data analysis and hypothesis testing part 2
- Analyse phase process drivers part 1
- Analyse phase process drivers part 2
- Analyse phase process drivers part 3
- Improve phase design of experiment (DOE) part 1
- Improve phase design of experiment (DOE) part 2
- Improve phase root cause analysis part 1
- Improve phase root cause analysis part 2
- Improve phase root cause analysis demo
- Improve phase lean tools part 1
- Improve phase lean tools part 2
- Improve phase lean tools part 3
- Improve phase lean tools part 4
- Control phase statistical process control
- Control phase lean tools for process control part 1
- Control phase lean tools for process control part 2
- Control phase lean tools for process control part 3
- Review exam prep part 1
- Review exam prep part 2
- Review exam prep part 3
- Review exam prep part 4
- Review key concepts part 1
- Review key concepts part 2
- Review key concepts part 3
- Review key concepts part 4
- Review exam flash cards
- Six Sigma green belt outro
You will have 12 months to complete the course. This is more than enough time to complete the course at your own pace. With this flexible home learning course, you can fast-forward, rewind or repeat all the online classes with no strict deadlines.
This blended learning solution offers a highly interactive and engaging learning environment with video demonstrations, multi-media presentations and educational games to assist with your study. Fun quizzes and exam stimulators after each module reinforce your confidence and aid progression to the next stage. This course also includes the use of social networking forums, so you chat and gain friendly advice and support from other students.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion so you can showcase your achievement to future employers.
Please note in order to achieve the official qualification you will have to successfully complete an examination, which is available once you have completed this course and fulfilled the work experience requirements.
It is your own responsibility to enquire and book these exams, as well as to fulfil your work experience requirements.
No previous knowledge is required to enrol onto this course. However, it is recommended you have a basic knowledge of I.T.
Everything you need to complete this course will be provided. However, you will need to pay additional fees to sit your necessary examinations in order to achieve the Six Sigma certification.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.