Project Management Level 3
Develop your skills and knowledge in project management, from home at your own pace!
- Understand the broad skill set you will need to become an effective project manager.
- Study the principles of the role in terms of its scope and responsibilities.
- Learn the stages of preparing, planning and budgeting.
- Know how to manage resources and oversee implementation.
- Explore how to deliver a product and its benefits successfully.
This course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
All of the materials will be delivered to you, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you a full years worth of support and advice to help get you through your course!
Want a CV that stands out from the crowd? Don’t worry we’ll even take care of that for you with our FREE CV re-writing service! Join the 90,000 people that have already studied with us, today!.
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 80 hours.
You will receive a certificate of achievement in Project Management Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor marked assignments.
- Design an analogy or metaphor that encapsulates best practice in project management
- Roles and responsibilities of a project sponsor and a project manager
- Common oversights and mistakes that can happen when a new project is being launched
- Avoiding mistakes
- Belbin’s team role inventory
- Implementing best practice in project initiation
- Purpose and scope of a project
- Estimating the development of a project
- Strategies and tactics to identify key stakeholder
- Agreeing on a shared vision and project evaluation criteria
- Tactical plan to achieve major deliverables within realistic timescales and in practical stages
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Flow diagram which identifies dependencies
- Realistic timescales and critical path
- Schedule deliverables within achievable timescales
- Producing a realistic budget plan and summary
- How you are perceived by others
- Ability to manage projects
- The four stages of project team development
- The skills to set realistic and motivating goals for project teams
- Coping strategies to manage conflict
- Best practice in monitoring and reporting
- Effective project team meetings
- Creating an agreed project team culture
- Developing a project team to achieve high performance
- Developing project team management skills
- Rewarding high performance
- Managing project handover successfully
- Develop project evaluation strategies
- How to leave a positive legacy
You will be assessed through a series of written assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
This course will enable you to work when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our award-winning tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
You may start at any time and have up to a full year to complete your studies. We suggest that the course will take approximately 80 hours to complete. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive a Certifcate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the ABC Awards and Certa Awards website.
This course has been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV writing service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE TOTUM card (formerly NUS)
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Open Study College pen and highlighter
- * Student study planner
- * Student notebook
- * Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
No. Your certification is issued based on your tutor-marked assignments.
No. Everything you need is included in the price!
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.