Project Management Level 3
Develop your skills and knowledge in project management, from home at your own pace!
- Understand the broad skill set you will need to become an effective project manager.
- Study the principles of the role in terms of its scope and responsibilities.
- Learn the stages of preparing, planning and budgeting.
- Know how to manage resources and oversee implementation.
- Explore how to deliver a product and its benefits successfully.
This course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
All of the materials will be delivered to you, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you a full years worth of support and advice to help get you through your course!
Want a CV that stands out from the crowd? Don’t worry we’ll even take care of that for you with our FREE CV re-writing service! Join the 90,000 people that have already studied with us, today!.
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 80 hours.
You will receive a certificate of achievement in Project Management Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor marked assignments.
- Design an analogy or metaphor that encapsulates best practice in project management
- Roles and responsibilities of a project sponsor and a project manager
- Common oversights and mistakes that can happen when a new project is being launched
- Avoiding mistakes
- Belbin’s team role inventory
- Implementing best practice in project initiation
- Purpose and scope of a project
- Estimating the development of a project
- Strategies and tactics to identify key stakeholder
- Agreeing on a shared vision and project evaluation criteria
- Tactical plan to achieve major deliverables within realistic timescales and in practical stages
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Flow diagram which identifies dependencies
- Realistic timescales and critical path
- Schedule deliverables within achievable timescales
- Producing a realistic budget plan and summary
- How you are perceived by others
- Ability to manage projects
- The four stages of project team development
- The skills to set realistic and motivating goals for project teams
- Coping strategies to manage conflict
- Best practice in monitoring and reporting
- Effective project team meetings
- Creating an agreed project team culture
- Developing a project team to achieve high performance
- Developing project team management skills
- Rewarding high performance
- Managing project handover successfully
- Develop project evaluation strategies
- How to leave a positive legacy