Project Management QLS Level 3
Can you see yourself making a career in project management? Then this Project Management QLS Level 3 course is a perfect place to start that journey.
- Understand the broad skill set you will need to become an effective project manager.
- Study the principles of the role in terms of its scope and responsibilities.
- Learn the stages of preparing, planning and budgeting.
- Know how to manage resources and oversee implementation.
- Explore how to deliver a product and its benefits successfully.
Looking to start your journey in making a career as a project manager? Then this Project Management QLS Level 3 course will give you the foundation skills and knowledge that you’ll need to get started.
During the course, you will explore best practices in project initiation, strategies and tactics to identify key stakeholder, producing a realistic budget plan and summary, and much more.
This course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
All of the materials will be delivered to you, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you a full years worth of support and advice to help get you through your course!
Want a CV that stands out from the crowd? Don’t worry we’ll even take care of that for you with our FREE CV re-writing service! Join the 120,000 people that have already studied with us, today!
Upon completion of the Project Management QLS Level 3 course, you will be able to begin your journey into becoming a project manager. You can also expand on your foundation of knowledge and skills by undertaking another one of our project management courses.
Future career options:
- Project manager
- Agile project manager
- Scrum master
- Project coordinator
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 80 hours.
You will receive a certificate of achievement in Project Management Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Design an analogy or metaphor that encapsulates best practice in project management.
- Roles and responsibilities of a project sponsor and a project manager.
- Common oversights and mistakes that can happen when a new project is being launched.
- Avoiding mistakes.
- Belbin’s team role inventory.
- Implementing best practice in project initiation.
- Purpose and scope of a project.
- Estimating the development of a project.
- Strategies and tactics to identify key stakeholder.
- Agreeing on a shared vision and project evaluation criteria.
- Tactical plan to achieve major deliverables within realistic timescales and in practical stages.
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Flow diagram which identifies dependencies.
- Realistic timescales and critical path.
- Schedule deliverables within achievable timescales.
- Producing a realistic budget plan and summary.
- How you are perceived by others.
- Ability to manage projects.
- The four stages of project team development.
- The skills to set realistic and motivating goals for project teams.
- Coping strategies to manage conflict.
- Best practice in monitoring and reporting.
- Effective project team meetings.
- Creating an agreed project team culture.
- Developing a project team to achieve high performance.
- Developing project team management skills.
- Rewarding high performance.
- Managing project handover successfully.
- Develop project evaluation strategies.
- How to leave a positive legacy.
You will be assessed through a series of written assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
This course will enable you to work when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our award-winning tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
You may start at any time and have up to a full year to complete your studies. We suggest that the course will take approximately 80 hours to complete. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive a Certifcate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated learner services
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Open Study College pen and highlighter
- * Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
No. Your certification is issued based on your tutor-marked assignments.
No. Everything you need is included in the price!
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.