Animal Care Level 2
From large animal welfare charities to local pet shops, the animal care sector offers a fascinating range of career opportunities.
- Understand the main needs of an animal.
- Devise suitable feeding plans.
- Learn how to set up suitable accommodation.
- Handle animals in the correct way.
- Administer basic first aid procedures.
- Identify signs of ill health.
- Recognise normal and abnormal behaviours.
- Discuss the ethical, social and legal debates regarding animals and their care.