Visual Merchandising – Short Course
Do you want to enhance your career in business by developing your visual merchandising skills? Then this Visual Merchandising - Short Course
- Understand the importance of visual display.
- Gain the information needed to help you become confident in carrying out visual display merchandising.
- Identify the role of a visual merchandiser, and understand what visual merchandising means.
- Explore the terminology of visual merchandising.
- Learn how the role of visual merchandiser fits into the retail sector.
During this Visual Merchandising – Short Course, you will explore the concept of visual merchandising, how the role of visual merchandiser fits into the retail sector, and much more!
This course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
All of the materials will be delivered to you, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you a full years worth of support and advice to help get you through your course!
Following the successful completion of this course, you will be able to integrate your newfound knowledge into your work and progress your career in business. If after, you’re looking to enhance your business knowledge even further, take a look at the other business courses we offer.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality License Scheme website.
Join over 120,000 people who have already studied with us!
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 25 hours.
Visual Merchandising Certificate.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Understand the concept of visual merchandising
- Role of visual merchandiser fits into the retail sector
- How it has an impact on the profitability of an organisation
- Terminology of visual merchandising
- How the terminology supports the process in the retail industry
- Understand key words such as visual concepts and seasonal themes
- Understand the four F’s: Fashion, fabric, fit and features
- Advertising tool
- Price ticketing
This course is assessed by an assignment submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You have up to 12 months to complete this course. This gives you a lot more time than you need to finish this short course.
You will study this course through distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted to you or sent to you via email; whichever you choose! You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous skills or knowledge to enrol onto this course!
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated learner services
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Exclusive Open Study College Pen
- * Three colour highlighter
- * Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
No. Everything you need is included in the price!
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.