Mindfulness QLS Level 3
Develop your interest and knowledge in our mindfulness course, from home!
- Understand the historical development of mindfulness as an independent practice and it’s therapeutic application
- Explore the basic techniques and strategies used in mindfulness
- Learn and teach basic meditation and mindfulness routines
- Apply mindfulness techniques and principles to a variety of contexts
- Understand how to live a mindful life using specific techniques and how to convey these techniques to others
This course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
All the materials will be delivered to you by post or by email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you advice and helping you through your course.
Up to 1 year.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Mindfulness Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Techniques and practices
- Mood changes
- Mindful intentions
- Problem solving
- Healthy attitudes and positive outcomes
- Modes of doing and being
- Preparing the body for meditation
- Meditative routines
- Challenges to meditation
- Learning to meditate
- Teaching others how to meditate
- Positive psychology
- Negative experiences
- Effects of stress and anxiety
- Understanding depression
- Anger management
- Managing effects of depression
- The mind-body connection
- Pain management and mindfulness
- Using mindfulness during illness
- Using mindfulness for wellbeing
- Being a mindfulness practitioner
This course is assessed by a series of assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You will have a full year from enrolment to complete this course. This is enough time to study at your own pace.
This course will enable you to work when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our award-winning support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course is approved by the ACCPH (Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists), at the end of this course students will be able to join and become a member of the ACCPH. The ACCPH is an independent self-regulated professional body for counsellors, psychotherapists and hypnotherapists.
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course, but a keen interest in counselling and some basic understanding of counselling skills and theory would be an advantage.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student study planner
- *Student notebook
- *Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Mindfulness Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.