Active IQ Level 2 Award in Leading Physical Activity for Adolescents
Course code: QCF415
Discounts on Selected Courses
The offer has expired
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Kick-start your career as a fitness instructor, from home!
- Learn the specific anatomy, physiology and nutritional needs of adolescents and how they relate to physical activities, exercise and fitness.
- Learn how to adapt physical activities and exercises for adolescents.
- Learn how to plan, deliver and supervise safe and effective physical activity sessions to adolescents.
- The legal and professional requirements for working with adolescents.
- 16 CPD points for your REPs membership.