Introduction to Graphic Design
Kick-start your career in graphic design, from home!
- Learn which interpersonal skills are needed to succeed
- Understand the different career prospects and outcomes within this industry
- Discover the essential skills, tools and applications involved
- Learn from the comfort of your own home
This online course provides the fundamental knowledge needed to pursue a career in graphic design.
Join over 90,000 students and study with an award-winning college to boost your CV and improve your career prospects!
Up to 1 year.
You will receive a Certification of Completion.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- What do I need to become a designer?
- What is it like to be a designer?
- How much can I earn as a designer?
- Costs of being a designer
- Freelancing vs full time job
- Where should I work?
- Lifelong learning
- Computer and screen
- Storage and backup
- Wacom tablet or pen display
- Mobile phone and tablet
- Composition & layout
- Digital Image theory
- File management
- Layers and colours
- Pen tool
- Image editing & filters
- Brush tool
- Images in InDesign
- Tracing images
- Camera RAW
- Print design
- Web, tablet & mobile design
- Photo retouch
- Digital art
- Getting inspired
- Keep track of your tasks
- Crowdsourcing and contests
- Sharing your work
- Screencasting and blogging
- Creative CV
- Applying for jobs and attending Interviews
With this flexible home learning course you can fast-forward, rewind or repeat all the online classes, so you can go at your own pace with no strict deadlines. Two weeks or twelve months, it’s completely up to you.
This blended learning course offers a highly engaging video tutorials. This course is developed to be studied through distance learning, so you can study at your own pace and in your own time – no schedules or deadlines, it is completely up to you.
You will receive a Certificate of Completion.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
This course is designed to give you the perfect introduction to becoming a graphic designer. You will be required to purchase your own versions of Adobe software.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.