Are you looking to pursue a career in bookkeeping and accounting, or even further your knowledge in the field? Then this ICB Bookkeeping Level 2 course could be just for you. From understanding how to enter transactions to producing an initial trial balance.
- Develop core skills in application to both manual and computerised bookkeeping.
- A successful pass on this qualification will allow you to become an associate member of the ICB and use the designated letters AICB after your name. This will enable you to work as an employed bookkeeper.
- Gain a solid foundation of knowledge in all the key aspects of bookkeeping.
- Study a course that is accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), the world's largest bookkeeping institute.
- This course is an ideal introduction to bookkeeping and prepares you for the ICB Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Accounts.