Fascism in 20th Century Europe
Boost your knowledge of fascism in 20th century Europe, from home.
- Explore the development and nature of fascism in Italy and the nature of Nazism in Germany
- Recognise the origins of Nazi ideology and identify its key features
- Understand the development and nature of fascism in Britain, France and Romania
- Explore some of the key perspectives on fascism and Nazism, from both contemporary and modern figures in politics, academia, literature and the arts
- Understand economic, social and political problems and changes
This bundle is made up of 2 short courses including, Fascism and Nazism 1919-1945, and Fascism in Italy 1914-1945.
This course will allow you to study at a time and place which suits you with no strict deadlines or timetabling to contend with. This means you can fit studying around your other commitments!
You will receive your course by post, so getting your materials is easy and hassle-free. Your personal tutor is there to support you every step of the way by email, so help is only a click away!
Start your journey and develop your skills and knowledge today and join over 120,000 students that already have!
Up to 2 years.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Fascism and Nazism 1919-1945 and a Certificate of Fascism in Italy 1914-1945.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor Marked Assignments.
- The development of Nazi ideology and identify its key features
- The development and Nature of Nazism in Germany
- The development and Nature of Fascism in Britain, France and Romania
- The legacy and relevance of Fascism and Nazism today
- Define ‘fascism’ and identify its key features
- Describe the development and nature of fascism in Italy
- Key perspectives on fascism and Nazism, from both contemporary and modern figures in politics, academia, literature and the arts
- Discuss the legacy and relevance of fascism and Nazism today
This bundle is assessed by assignments, which are marked by your tutor. There is no external examination required.
Once enrolled, you will have two years to complete this bundle, which will allow you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also receive 24 months of tutor support, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. Studying around your work and family commitments has never been easier!
You will study this course through distance learning, which means you can learn at a time and place to suit you. Your course materials will be delivered to you by post, so receiving your course is easy and hassle-free. Tutor support is also available by email, so help is only a click away! You will send your assignments to your tutor for marking. Assignments can be sent by email or post, it’s up to you!
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive two Certificates of Achievement by ABC and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have up to two years to complete this bundle. This bundle is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
No. Your certification is issued based on your coursework alone.
No. Everything is included within the price!
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.