Social and Political History Level 3
Boost your skills in social and political history, from home!
- Explore the events from the Industrial Revolution to the Labour Party Victory in the 1990s.
- Understand British society and learn about key issues that are being debated today.
- Learn about the social policy and development in the 19th and 20th century.
- Learn about the Suffragettes and women’s rights.
This course is ideal for:
• Students who want to boost their knowledge of social and political history.
• Learners that want to go onto further vocational training and placement opportunities.
• Those who want to progress in their current career.
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 120 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Social and Political History Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
Tutor marked assignments.
This course is assessed through a series of written assignments, which are submitted to your tutor. There is no external examination required.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. We suggest that the course will take approximately 120 hours to complete. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
On successful completion of this course NCFE will award students with a Certificate of Achievement in Social and Political History Level 3.
The course itself has been designed by NCC Resources Limited to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. NCFE IIQ Licence has accredited this course, which has been approved as an NCFE Investing in Quality (IIQ) centre.
This course has been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. This course is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
• Dedicated personal tutor support
• Dedicated student support
• Assignment marking and feedback
• FREE CV critique service
• FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
• FREE XO Student Discounts card
• Comprehensive study guide
• Open Study College pen and highlighter
• Student study planner
• Student notebook
• Document wallet
No. This course is assessed based on your tutor marked assignments.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
Once we receive your work, we will mark it and return it to you. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded your certificate.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.