Entrepreneurship and Management Level 5
Do you see yourself making a career in the business industry? This Entrepreneurship and Management Level 5 course could be perfect for you.
- This course is worth 120 credits.
- The level 5 course is equivalent to the second year of a degree course.
This Entrepreneurship and Management Level 5 course is ideal for individuals who have completed high school education (GCSEs or equivalent) and are considering working towards a university degree.
During this Level 5 course, you will explore organisation structures, business planning, goal setting, and much more.
This course provides you with the equivalent skills and education of the second year of an undergraduate degree, at a pace that suits you.
The level 4 course is equivalent to the first year of a degree course, so upon successfully completing this course, you can top up your qualifications with a full undergraduate degree through an accredited UK university. We recommend making sure your chosen university accepts these qualifications.
Up to five years.
Each module contains 40 guided learning hours of study and an additional 30-50 hours of optional study material.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Business Management.
You must be at least 18 years of age to enrol onto this course and need to have completed secondary education.
Six written tutor-marked assignments.
- What is an entrepreneur?
- The skills and qualities of entrepreneurship.
- Why are organisations structured in the way they are?
- What determines the optimum structure how does it differ between organisations?
- Models and theories that make up organisational structure.
- Completing exercises in accounts throughout this module to understand what they are telling us and the actions that analysis can precipitate.
- What is the business trying to achieve?
- What will it do?
- How will it do it?
- The creation of clear goals and clear plans to achieve a clear objective.
- Impact of politics on business and how it may help or hinder the business.
- Economic, exports and government support.
- The statutory responsibilities of managers as learners look into the legalities of business and business executives.
- Business in the modern world.
- Governance and equality as a means to do right in business.
- Understand how your people and your business can continually improve together.
- Reward structures.
- Training and development to ensure high performance in business.
- How markets, customers, competitors, and products can come together in a cohesive plan.
- Knowledge of numeric exercises.
- Their use within the context of the business.
Once enrolled, you have five years to complete your studies.
You will study this course via distance learning which means you are in control of your learning. Study when and where you choose and at a pace that suits you.
Throughout the duration of your studies, you will have access to one-to-one Skype sessions with your tutor, interactive and informative webinars and an online social learning forum to help you along your journey.
This qualification is assessed internally through tutor-marked assignments at the end of each unit.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Qualifi L5 Diploma in Business Management.
Qualifi are recognised as an Awarding Organisation (AO) by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). Their qualifications meet the demands of employers and learners both vocationally and academically.
Qualifi allow learners to achieve degrees and master’s degrees through their progression routes with universities.
Meanwhile, Online Business School offer learning pathways for you with a fast track through to a UK university qualification, either on campus or online learning.
They work with Ofqual-recognised awarding organisations for the verification of our programmes. These standards ensure that people who study an Online Business School course receive a high-level quality education alongside a certificate that is recognised universally by universities and employers.
You must be at least 18 years of age and have completed secondary school education.
You will have five years from enrolment to complete this course.
- Expert personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
That’s not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563100 and they’ll do their best to help.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.