Entrepreneurship and Management Level 4
Do you see yourself making a career in the business industry? This Level 4 Entrepreneurship and Management course could be perfect for you.
- This course is worth 120 credits.
- The level 4 course is equivalent to the first year of a degree course.
This Entrepreneurship and Management Level 4 course is ideal for individuals who have completed high school education (GCSEs or equivalent) and are considering working towards a university degree.
During this Level 4 course, you will explore managing business operations, personal effectiveness, managing and using marketing, and much more.
This course provides you with the equivalent skills and education of the first year of an undergraduate degree, at a pace that suits you.
The level 4 course is equivalent to the first year of a degree course, so upon successfully completing this course, you can continue your education with a level 5 course before topping up your qualifications with a full undergraduate degree through an accredited UK university. We recommend making sure your chosen university accepts these qualifications.
Up to five years.
Each module contains 40 guided learning hours of study and an additional 30-50 hours of optional study material.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Entrepreneurship.
You must be at least 18 years of age to enrol onto this course and need to have completed secondary education.
Six written tutor-marked assignments.
- You will be introduced to key aspects of all businesses and how they operate within the wider business environment as well as internally.
- You will gain the knowledge and understanding of key business functions and their importance to business success.
- This unit will develop your knowledge of the business environment and its impact on organisations.
- Factors that shape the internal environment and other external influences.
- You will develop approaches for managing change.
- The skills of different approaches to learning and examines the significance of time management.
- Skills managers need to develop to solve problems and to make decisions.
- The issue of management stress.
- Identify competing perspectives on the nature of entrepreneurial management as both a function and a process supporting the process of organisational change and environment.
- Identify the mechanisms for the setting of organisational goals and their achievement as part of the process of business planning.
- The most useful tools used in management and some of the uses of each.
- Understanding the principles behind each tool and enable them to be used with confidence.
- Analyse situations within the organisation.
- Develop solutions to organisational problems.
- Evaluate an organisation’s position in its operating and competitive environment.
- Develop elements of an effective organisational strategy.
- The use and management of finance within an organisation.
- An introduction to accounting and financial terminology.
- The basics of financial reporting.
- Develop knowledge of marketing as key management tool.
- Understanding the marketing planning process and the role of internal as well as external marketing.
- Understand the value of marketing activities to an organisation.
- Introduction to the fundamental principles of the science of psychology, relating them to the entrepreneurial perspective of business management.
- The role of innovation and creativity for organisations.
- Models used to help understand and recognise their importance.
- Techniques to facilitate their use as part of strategic development.
Once enrolled, you have five years to complete your studies.
You will study this course via distance learning which means you are in control of your learning. Study when and where you choose and at a pace that suits you.
Throughout the duration of your studies, you will have access to one-to-one Skype sessions with your tutor, interactive and informative webinars and an online social learning forum to help you along your journey.
This qualification is assessed internally through tutor-marked assignments at the end of each unit.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Qualifi L4 Diploma in Entrepreneurship.
You must be at least 18 years of age and have completed secondary school education.
You will have five years from enrolment to complete this course.
- Expert personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.