Business Strategic Management MBA Advanced Entry Level 7
Fast track your way into an MBA in management from the comfort of your own home and achieve an Ofqual regulated Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management.
- Study the qualities of an effective leader and the importance of developing your interpersonal skills.
- Learn how to motivate and influence your employees and ensure your team are working towards the same goal.
- Understand how to use your creativity when solving a problem.
- Develop your knowledge marketing strategies and how to implements successful campaigns and an effective market presence.
Join over 85,000 other students who chose to improve their education and boost their employability through distance learning.
It is ideal for:
- Increasing your knowledge and experience of business management.
- Learners that want to go on to complete an MBA.
- Those aspiring to work or progress their education and career.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to progress onto an MBA top-up course to complete the remainder of your studies.
Up to five years.
You will receive an ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management.
You must be either a university graduate over the age of 22 or a non-university graduate aged over 24 with at least five years of managerial experience.
This course is assessed through online assessments and written assignments. Once you have completed each module, you will be provided with an online assessment of 30 multiple-choice questions to complete.
Once each module and online assessment is completed you will be provided with the details for each written assessment. Each assessment is between 3000 – 5000 words long.
You will have access to your course and materials for five years. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
Each module contains 40 guided learning hours of study material, and an additional 30-50 hours of optional materials are also provided. These include resources such as exercises, additional reading, internet resources and self-testing exercises.
You will study this course via distance learning which means you are in control of your learning. Study when and where you choose and at a pace that suits you.
Throughout the duration of your studies, you will have access to one-to-one Skype sessions with your tutor, interactive and informative webinars and an online social learning forum to help you along your journey.
This course is taught via Online Business School.
Upon completion of this course, students will receive an ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management. This qualification is fully regulated by Ofqual.
This course is equivalent to the first 120 credits of an MBA. Once you have completed this course, you will be able to apply for a top-up course at a range of universities in the UK.
In order to enrol onto this course, you must either:
- Be a university graduate over the age of 22.
- Or be a non-university graduate with at least five years of managerial experience and over the age of 24.
You may start at any time and have up to five years to complete your studies. This course is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
- Dedicated personal tutor support with one-to-one Skype sessions
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online social learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE TOTUM card (formerly NUS)
- FREE CV writing service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
No. This course is assessed based on tutor-marked assignments.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
Each online multiple-choice assessment will be marked immediately, and the results will be shown on screen.
Once you have completed your written assessments, these will be marked and returned to you. On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded your certificate.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.