ICB Diploma in Payroll Management Level 3
Official ICB qualification
Payroll is the recording and processing of employees, salaries, and plays a vital role in businesses and organisations
- Learn about 2020-2021 legislation relevant to payroll.
- Study how to record expenses and benefits.
- Understand payments, time sheets, pay reviews and variances.
- Gain an understanding of payroll process for holidays, absences and leavers.
Study with an award-winning home learning provider with tutor support!
The ICB Level 3 Diploma in Payroll Management is a comprehensive introduction for anyone wishing to enter the field of payroll and benefit from faster career progression into payroll management.
This course covers 2020-21 legislation.
Up to 1 year.
You will receive an ICB Diploma in Payroll Management.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor-marked assignments and an online test.
- Legislation PAYE, NI, pensions and RTI
- Gross pay and statutory payments
- National Insurance contributions
- PAYE and tax codes
- Statutory deductions, student loans and attachment of earnings
- Directors N.I. deductions
- Expenses and Benefits in Kind (BIK)
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Payroll forms in a payroll system
- Installation of Sage 50 payroll
- Setting up and configuration
- Company set up and access rights
- Employee records set up
- Payroll processing
- Timesheet entry
- Pay review and variances
- Record holidays and absences
- Process payrolls with holidays and absences
- Processing new employees
- Personnel records
- Pensions and auto-enrolment
- Bonuses, attachment of earning and statutory pay
- Payroll year end
During this course you will complete a number of Tutor Marked Assignments in preparation for your official assessments. As part of your official assessment you will complete one online test.
All online tests can be taken at home or at work, wherever you have access to a secure Internet connection, so assessment is quick and simple.
Once you have enrolled, you can start at any time and will have a full year to complete your studies. You will also receive 12 months tutor support, so you can work at your own pace.
Whilst studying your course you will also be required to install Sage software; you will have 6 months access to this software.
The course is designed for study by distance learning at home or at work. You can start at any time and plan your studies over a period of up to one year from the time of registration.
On successful completion of this course you will achieve an ICB Level 3 Certificate in Payroll Management.
No prior knowledge is needed to enrol onto this course. In addition, the SAGE software must be downloaded via the link supplied, so you’ll need a computer or laptop with internet connection and storage space.
- ICB 1-year annual subscription and registration fee worth £80.00 (it can take up to 6 weeks to process the registration)
- Dedicated personal tutor support by email
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student study planner
- *Student notebook
- *Document wallet
- FREE Sage 50 Payroll software
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.