For those wishing to pursue a career as an interior designer with a specialist interest in heritage style.
- Discover the history of interior design from the ancient past to present day
- Learn the importance of conservation, tradition, decoration and style
- Understand what to look for when working with heritage buildings
- Consider what may or may not be appropriate in this environment
- Develop an insight into laws, floor plans and planning acts
- Identify various factors in history that have been an influence and had impact on heritage interior design
- Create a heritage project by using information learnt and your own research