Health and Social Care Level 5
Study our Health and Social Care Level 5 course from home and start working towards your career.
- Ofqual regulated Health and Social Care Level 5 qualification.
- Equivalent to the second year of a university degree.
- Study for your course entirely online and benefit from skype sessions and online webinars.
- Achieve up to 120 credits towards your degree.
Save £2199 when you buy this course as a package
A career in health and social care is one of the most rewarding careers there is. Not only are you caring and helping vulnerable people, but you are also making a difference in people’s lives.
For those looking for an advanced career in health and social care, this Health and Social Care Level 5 course can help you pursue a career in health and social care.
Up to five years.
You will receive your Health and Social Care Level 5 qualification, which is the equivalent to the second year of a degree.
You must be at least 18 years old to enrol and have previously passed Health and Social Care Level 4.
Series of online assessments and written assignments.
601/5442/1 – awarding body – Qualifi
- Professional codes of conduct that health and social care professionals have.
- Develop an understanding of the values, theories, and policies underpinning health and social care practice,
- The mechanisms that exist to promote good practice within the sector.
- Quality as an essential component of health and social care services and it's different interpretations and perspectives.
- Different perspectives on health and social care service quality
- How this is evaluated in order to empower and involve users of services.
- Skills of independent enquiry and critical analysis by undertaking a small pilot investigation of direct relevance to their higher education programme or professional development.
- The importance of working positively in partnership with others in health and social care.
- Understand issues of health, disability and illness.
- How health care professionals can empower those with complex physical and mental health needs to determine their own care.
You will be assessed through a mixture of online assessments and written assignments.
There will be an online assessment for each module. Your online assessments will appear once you have completed each module and these are multiple choice questions.
Once you have completed your module and online assessment, your written assignment details with be released to you. Each written assessment is between 3000 and 5000 words long.
This course is studied entirely online. You have access to your course materials for up to five years which means you are able to study whenever and wherever you choose.
Tutor support will be available through 1-2-1 skype sessions. You will also have access to interactive and informative webinars from your tutor as well. There is an online social learning forum to help along your study journey.
You have up to five years to complete your course which is more than enough time to give you the flexibility to study at your own pace. There is no pressure of tight deadlines.
You must be at least 18 years of age to enrol on this course and have completed secondary education. You must also have previously completed Health and Social Care Level 4.
On successful completion of your assessments and assignments, you will receive your Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
This course is equivalent to the first year of a university degree course. You can achieve up to 120 credits towards a degree qualification.
The next step if you wanted to progress your studies further would be to go enrol on the third year of a university degree and complete and achieve your full degree.
If you didn’t want to go to university, you will still be able to add your Health and Social Care Level 5 qualification to add to your CV.
- Dedicated personal tutor support with one-to-one Skype sessions.
- Dedicated learner services.
- Access to an online Social Learning forum.
- Assignment marking and feedback.
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership.
- FREE CV critique service.
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers.
No, this course is assessed based on tutor-marked assignments.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.