Health and Social Care Level 4 – Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care
Study our Health and Social Care Level 4 course from home and start working towards your career.
- Ofqual regulated Health and Social Care Level 4 qualification.
- Equivalent to the first year of a university degree.
- Study for your course entirely online and benefit from skype sessions and online webinars.
- Achieve up to 120 credits towards your degree.
A career in health and social care is one of the most rewarding careers out there. Not only are you caring and helping vulnerable people, but you are also making a difference in people’s lives.
For those looking for an advanced career in health and social care, this Health and Social Care Level 4 course can be the perfect springboard to achieving a career in health and social care.
Up to five years.
You will receive your Health and Social Care Level 4 – Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (601/5058/0), which is the equivalent of the first year of a degree course.
You must be at least 18 years old to enrol on this course and have completed secondary education.
Online assessments and written assignments.
Awarding body: Qualifi
- Skills and understanding to study effectively within higher education, in particular, reflective and critical thinking skills.
- Awareness of different forms of communication used in health and social care settings.
- The importance of effective service delivery.
- Awareness of different influences on healthcare and their effect on the development of policy.
- Evaluation of healthcare policy.
- Examine what are the key contemporary issues for those making policy, providers and those receiving support.
- Reflective practice in all its forms.
- Reflections on practice and in practice are important concepts in health and social care
- Feed into the idea of self -development linking theory to practice.
- The processes involved in the recruitment, management and development of people in the health and social care workplace.
- Facilitating change in the organisation.
- Sociological concepts of health and ill health and their application to care practice in health and social care.
- How society is structured in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, social class, family and households and its impact on health and well-being.
You will be assessed through a mixture of online assessments and written assignments.
There will be an online assessment for each module. Your online assessments will appear once you have completed each module and these are multiple choice questions.
Once you have completed your module and online assessment, your written assignment details with be released to you. Each written assessment is between 3000 and 5000 words long.
This course is studied entirely online. You have access to your course materials for up to five years which means you are able to study whenever and wherever you choose.
Tutor support will be available through 1-2-1 skype sessions. You will also have access to interactive and informative webinars from your tutor as well. There is an online social learning forum to help along your study journey.
You have up to five years to complete your course which is more than enough time to give you the flexibility to study at your own pace. There is no pressure of tight deadlines.
Each module will take approximately 40 hours of study. There is also an additional 30 to 50 hours of optional study materials available.
You must be at least 18 years of age to enrol onto this course and have completed secondary education.
On successful completion of your assessments and assignments, you will receive your Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (601/5058/0).
This course is equivalent to the first year of a university degree course. You can achieve up to 120 credits towards a degree qualification.
If you want to progress further, you can choose to study Health and Social Care Level 5 next which is the equivalent of a second-year university degree.
There is also the option to enrol on both levels with our Health and Social Care Level 4 and 5.
No, this course is assessed based on tutor-marked assignments.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.