CLM074 / CLM075
This Contouring Diploma is ideal for make-up artists looking to expand their skills and create looks their clients will love.
- Study the art of contouring and highlighting and create long-lasting make-up looks on your clients.
- After successfully completing this course, you will be able to obtain professional insurance from Radius and INSYNC Insurance.
- This Contouring Diploma is accredited by ABT and IPHM.
- Study online from the comfort your own home.
- Choose to add on the professional kit required to complete this course.
- Submit your assessments online.
This accredited Contouring Diploma is ideal for make-up artists looking to expand their skills.
During this course, you’ll learn how to alter different face shapes, contour lips and eyes, and create cheekbones using different techniques.
Once you have successfully completed your course, you will be able to obtain professional insurance from Radius and INSYNC Insurance, allowing you to create impressive make-up looks on your clients.
If you choose to add on the contouring kit, you will receive the items you need to practice applying contouring techniques.
On successful completion, you will receive your Contouring Diploma.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
The are no requirements to study this course.
Multiple-choice quizzes and an online portfolio.
- Personal standards and practice.
- Effective communication with clients.
- Business promotion.
- Preparation of the work area.
- Health and safety legislations.
- Being effective at work.
- Promoting products and services.
- Retail specific legislation.
- Reception duties.
- Taking payments and methods.
- Hair structure and removal.
- Cells and tissues.
- The skin.
- The skeletal system.
- The muscular system.
- Blood and the heart.
- The lymphatic system.
- The systems.
- Anatomy of the eye.
- Skin types.
- Skin diseases/disorders.
- Contour introduction.
- Preparation and products.
- Application technique.
- Additional features.
- Aftercare and contra-actions.
Once enrolled, you can start studying at any time. You will also have as much time as you need to complete the course.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be sent online, so receiving your materials is easy. You will also receive personal tutor support by email, so help is only ever a click away. You will submit your assignments online.
Upon successful completion of the course, your Contouring Diploma certificate will be available for download via the portal and stored for you. You will have lifetime access to the portal so you can return at any time to refresh your memory using the tutorials and eBooks.
With each unit, you will have an online video to watch. After you have watched the video, there will be a multiple-choice quiz for you to complete. Once you have completed the questions and achieved the pass mark, the next unit will become available for you to study.
You can take the multiple-choice questions as many times as you need and support from your tutor is available.
You will also be required to upload evidence of your work in the form of an online workbook. This will involve uploading images of your work before and after which will be reviewed by your tutor. Your tutor will then give you detailed feedback and include areas you can improve on to pass the course.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to obtain professional insurance from Radius and INSYNC Insurance.
You are not required to have any previous skills or experience to complete this course.
You will have an unlimited amount of time to complete this course.
- Dedicated student support.
- Expert tutor support.
- Assignment marking and feedback.
- FREE CV critique service.
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers.
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership.
- Professional Colourmatrix advanced make-up kit*.
*Only included when you add on the professional kit option.
No. We will issue certification based on your online portfolio.
You will upload evidence of your work to an online portal. A tutor will mark your work and provide you with feedback on areas you could improve on.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.