Business Management and Change Management QLS Level 3
Would you like to increase your business and change management to enhance your career in business? Then this Business Management and Change Management QLS Level 3 could be perfect for you.
- Understand change and how it can affect people.
- Investigate how to help people with different personalities and characteristics and help them contribute positivity to change.
- Discover how to plan, manage and change a project.
- Develop the confidence to introduce and lead through significant changes.
- Explore change in today’s organisations.
- Understand the differences between change and transitions.
- Apply personality profiling to identify personality type.
- Explain why people experience change differently from each other.
During this Business Management and Change Management QLS Level 3, you will explore what makes average managers and great managers, stages of team development, and much more.
All course materials will be delivered to you by post or via email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way by email.
You can work at your own pace. Completed coursework can be delivered by post or via email, so handing in an assignment is simple.
Following the successful completion of this course, you will be able to put your newfound knowledge into practice and develop your career in business. If after, you’re looking to enhance your business knowledge even further, take a look at the other business courses we offer.
Potential future career titles:
- Business manager
- Administrative manager
- Operations manager
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality License Scheme website.
Up to 2 years.
Approximately 160 hours.
Business Management Level 3 and Change Management Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Managers as people
- Average managers and great managers
- Developing your staff
- Managing in context
- Financial systems
- Performance and development review
- Holding meetings
- Developing effective transactions
- Ineffective transactions
- Stages of team development
- Keeping performance records
- SMART goals
- Achieving balance
- Considerations when goal setting
- Learning from experience
- Leadership and management
- Four styles of leadership
- Leadership and politics
- Dealing with conflict
- How to make collaboration work
- Leadership influences on management
- External changes
- 75 model
- Planning organisational change
- Three change management models
- Change and transition
- Transition curve
- Real change experiences
- Personality profiling
- People and change
- Support strategies
- 4 stages of change
- Characters and personality
- Organisational politics
- Core values
- Leading change
- Objectives and strategies
- 5 stage change
- Training and development
- Development programmes
- Gap analysis
- Learning diamond
This course is assessed through a series of assignments, which are submitted to your course tutor to be marked. No external examination is required.
Once enrolled, you will have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course), which will allow you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also receive 12 months of tutor support for each course, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. Studying around your work and family commitments has never been easier.
This course is designed for study by distance learning at home or at work. You will receive your course manual through the post or online, as well as full tutor support by email. So help is only a click away!
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive two Certificates of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
The courses have been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for their high quality. The courses are not regulated by Ofqual and are not accredited qualifications. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality License Scheme website.
The courses have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol on to this course.
You may start at any time and have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course). This bundle is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated learner services
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Exclusive Open Study College Pen
- * Three colour highlighter
- * Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
No, everything you need is included in the price!
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded your Business Management Level 3 and Change Management Level 3 Certificates.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.