Conflict and Intolerance in 20th Century Europe
Develop your knowledge of conflict and intolerance in early twentieth century Europe with an award-winning home learning college.
- Explore the development and nature of fascism in Italy and the nature of Nazism in Germany.
- Understand the key ideological, political and military events that led to the Holocaust.
- Understand how fascism developed Britain, France and Romania.
- Explore some of the key perspectives on fascism and Nazism from contemporary figures in politics, literature, academia and the arts.
This bundle is made up of three short courses, including understanding the Holocaust, Fascism and Nazism 1919-1945 and Fascism in Italy 1914-1945.
This course will allow you to study at a time and place which suits you with no strict deadlines or timetabling to contend with. This means you can fit studying around your other commitments!
Up to 12 months.
You will receive three Certificates of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- The development of Nazi ideology and identify its key features
- The development and Nature of Nazism in Germany
- The development and Nature of Fascism in Britain, France and Romania
- The legacy and relevance of Fascism and Nazism today
- Define ‘fascism’ and identify its key features
- Describe the development and nature of fascism in Italy
- Key perspectives on fascism and Nazism, from both contemporary and modern figures in politics, academia, literature and the arts
- Discuss the legacy and relevance of fascism and Nazism today
- Defining the Holocaust and describing its key features
- Key historiographical debates
- Key ideological, political and military events
- Victims of the Holocaust
- Perpetrators of the Holocaust
- The experience of the Holocaust and how it is relevant today
This bundle is assessed by three assignments, which are marked by your tutor. There is no external examination required.
Once enrolled, you will have 12 months to complete this bundle, which will allow you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also receive 12 months tutor support, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. Studying around your work and family commitments has never been easier.
You will study this course through distance learning, which means you can learn at a time and place to suit you. Your course materials will be delivered to you by post, so receiving your course is easy and hassle-free. Tutor support is also available by email, so help is only a click away! You will send your assignments to your tutor for marking. Assignments can be sent by email or post, it’s up to you!
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive three Certificates of Achievement by The Quality License Scheme in Understanding the Holocaust, Fascism and Nazism 1919-1945 and Fascism in Italy 1914-1945. and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality License Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have 12 months to complete this bundle. This bundle is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
• Comprehensive study guide
• Dedicated personal tutor support
• Dedicated student support
• Assignment marking and feedback
• FREE XO Student Discounts membership
• FREE CV critique service
• FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
• Comprehensive study guide
• Open Study College pen and highlighter
• Student notebook
No. Your certification is issued based on your coursework alone.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.