Equip yourself with the skills you need to succeed
January 4, 2019
Do you need new skills to get to where you need to be career wise?
If you’re planning to get a new job then you’re up against fierce competition. In fact, in some cities there can be up to 50 people applying for each vacancy. So that’s why you need something extra to stand out from the crowd.
Adding extra knowledge and skills can help you get the job you want, and we’re here to support you in developing them. Study one of our distance learning courses in your spare time with full support from one of our expert tutors, and boost your employability.
Trusted independent awards to add value to your CV
Our courses have been scrutinised and quality-assured by trusted educational institutions, ensuring you have an employer recognised award or qualification on your CV.
Browse over 550 courses on our website, or speak to our student advisers for help in finding the one that’s right for you.
Increase your chances of getting the job you want
As over 100,000 people have found out, learning with Open Study College offers you a convenient way to improve your skills without compromising your busy lifestyle.
You can study wherever and whenever you want, at your own pace, and enjoy full personalised support by email from a helpful tutor.
- No strict deadlines
- No timetables
- No classes to attend
It’s the most flexible way of studying.
We’ll help you to create the perfect CV
When you’ve successfully completed your studies we will work with you to create a CV that demands attention and reflects your newly acquired knowledge and skills.
Be confident when applying for jobs in your chosen sector.
Study with one of the UK’s leading distance learning colleges
- Over 100,000 people have improved their skills with us.
- Trusted awards, including A Levels, GCSEs, AAT, Access to HE and CACHE.
- Study at your own pace, whenever and wherever you choose.
- Full support from an expert tutor.
- Accredited by Open and Distance Learning Quality Council.
- Named Further Education College of the Year 2017 at the Education Awards.
- Named Skills Provider of the Year 2017 at the Education Investor Awards.
- FREE XO Student Discounts card.
- FREE CV writing service and employability guide to help you impress future employers.