Teaching Assistant QLS Level 2 and Understanding Autism QLS Level 3
Course code: ABC1121
Develop your understanding of teaching assistants and autism the convenient way from home!
- Understand how teaching assistants can support the teacher in planning, teaching and evaluation of the learning activities.
- Know how to communicate and develop positive working relationships with children and young people.
- Explore legislation, policies and procedures for safeguarding children.
- Understand how autism is identified and diagnosed.
- Understand how best to support individuals with autism in terms of promoting good health, social inclusion and active participation.
- Explore the problems individuals with autism may face in terms of discrimination, bullying and access to opportunities and services.
Package View Course