Spray Tanning Diploma
CLM004 / CLM011 / CLM061
Are you a beauty therapist looking to offer more to your clients? Then this Spray Tan course is the course for you.
- Official spray tanning diploma.
- Accredited by ABT and IPHM Hollistic accreditation board.
- Enables you to obtain professional insurance.
- Learn to prepare clients skin, creating the right shade and application.
- Learn online via video tutorials and eBooks.
- Assessments taken and submitted online.
- Choose to add on the kit needed to complete course.
- Optional virtual sessions available for a live demo and face to face support.
With more people wanting a natural-looking glow all year round, spray tanning is becoming one of the most popular beauty treatments. Learn the vital skills needed to plan and create a flawless-looking tan for your clients.
Successful students receive an accredited diploma from both the ABT and IPHM which means you can apply for professional insurance so you can offer treatments to clients straight away! You must be 18 or over to apply for professional indemnity insurance.
This course is suitable for complete beginners looking to start a new career or professionals wanting to expand the services they can offer.
In the course you will cover the benefits of a spray tan, preparing your client’s skin, and the correct application for a full body spray tan.
When you enrol on this course there is the option to add on both a professional kit containing the tools you need to perform this treatment, as well as a live 2-3 hour interactive session. This face-to-face training session is accessed through a virtual classroom, where your tutor will clearly explain the theory and demonstrate how to perform the treatment. You’ll get the chance to discuss any issues you may be experiencing and gain invaluable feedback from your tutor. This method of training is ideal because you can log in from anywhere, provided you have a reliable internet connection, and on any device, which saves you the time and cost of travelling to a training centre.
You will receive your ABT and IPHM accredited Spray Tanning Diploma. Eligible to apply for insurance.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
You must be 18 or over to enrol on this course. You must also be 18 or over to apply for professional indemnity insurance.
Multiple-choice quiz after each unit. Workbook portfolio.
- Personal standards and practice
- Effective communication with clients
- Business promotion
- Preparation of the work area
- Health and safety legislations
- Being effective at work
- Promoting products and services
- Retail specific legislation
- Reception duties
- Taking payments and methods
- Hair structure and removal
- Cells and tissues
- The skin
- The skeletal system
- The muscular system
- Blood and the heart
- The lymphatic system
- The systems
- Anatomy of the eye
- Skin types
- Skin diseases/disorders
- What is spray tan
- Contra-indications and client preparation
- Preparation and products
- Application/procedure and aftercare
With each unit, you will have an online video to watch through. After you have watched the video there will be a multiple-choice quiz for you to complete. Once you have completed the questions with a pass mark the next unit will become available for you to study.
You are able to take the multiple-choice questions as many times as you need and support from your tutor is given. This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
You will also be required to upload evidence of your work in the form of an online workbook. This will involve uploading images of your work before and after which will be reviewed by your tutor. Your tutor will then give you feedback on areas you can improve on in order to pass the course.
Your Spray Tan course will be studied through distance learning meaning you can learn the course at a time and place that suits you. Your course materials will be available to you online via tutorial videos and eBooks. Tutor support is available should you need it.
Once you have passed the course, your Diploma Certificate will be available for download via the portal and stored for you. You have lifetime access to the portal so you can return at any time using your tutorials and eBooks as a reference. This course is accredited by the ABT and IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine).
You will also be eligible to apply for professional insurance through Radius Insurance, INSYNC plus selected others, meaning you will be able to legally offer these services to clients.
The professional kit
If you choose to add on the kit needed to complete the course, you will receive:
- 1 x Crazy Angel – Airbrush Petite System
- 1 x Tanning Tent
- 1 x Crazy Angel Barrier Spray
- 1 x Crazy Angel Golden Mistress Tanning Spray 6%
- 1 x Crazy Angel Twilight Mistress Tanning Spray 9%
- 1 x Crazy Angel Midnight Mistress Tanning Spray 13%
- 10 x Client Wear Disposable Kit (Includes: pair of black sticky feet, black hair net, black disposable thong)
Live interactive sessions
The optional add-on for a live training session with your tutor is an ideal way to recap on the theory behind the treatment and see a live demo of it being performed. The benefits include:
- 2-3 hours long, delivered by your dedicated tutor.
- Live detailed treatment demonstration where you can ask questions via an online video platform.
- A live explanation of the essential theory and how to safely perform the treatment.
- A recording of the training session will be available for you to watch again in your own time.
- Learn from the comfort of your home, and save time and cost associated with travelling to a training centre.
- Watch on your mobile phone, iPad or PC as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
The awarding body for the Complete Beauty Diploma is Beauty Tribe, an award-winning provider of accredited beauty and nail training courses. They make sure all of their courses are fully accredited, meaning upon completion of the course, you will be awarded a Diploma Certificate which allows you to gain insurance to work on your clients.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course, however, you must be 18 or over to enrol on this course.
You may start at any time and have as long as you need to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable to your lifestyle and other commitments.
What is included in the cost of my course?
• Dedicated learner services
• Assignment marking and feedback
• FREE CV critique service
• FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
No. We will issue certification based on your online coursework alone.
If you don’t add on the kit, you will need to source and buy these items separately.
You will submit your work online. On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded your Diploma in Spray Tanning.
If you choose to add on the virtual session, we believe you’ll get the most out of this after you have completed your online study. You’ll give us a call to book your session and we’ll provide you with a range of dates to choose from.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.