Special Occasion Make-Up Level 3
Do you want to boost your make-up skills? Then this Level 3 course can help you do just that, from home!
- Understand the requirements when working on the skin for makeup applications.
- Learn about the skin structure, preparation of the skin prior to makeup application.
- Explore consultation techniques and contraindications, client record keeping and skin analysis.
- Gain an understanding of client preparation.
- Understand how to create vintage retro styles.
- Know how to apply Asian bridal applications and techniques including traditional bridal looks, eye makeup with glitter application, cream shadows and shimmers, different Liquid eyeliner techniques and advanced cream contouring.
- Gain knowledge of all airbrush tools and techniques.
You will receive your course by post or email, so getting your materials is easy and hassle-free. Your personal tutor is there to support you every step of the way by email, so help is only a click away!
The course will allow you to study whenever you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by either post or email.
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 80 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Special Occasion Make-Up Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Skin structure
- Preparation of the skin prior to makeup application
- Products used
- Consultation techniques
- Client record keeping
- Skin analysis
- Face shapes and face charting
- Treatment planning and trial
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Selecting and applying various foundations
- Colour correction and concealing
- Traditional Bridal
- Natural Eye makeup
- Smokey effect (natural and dark)
- Applications of highlighting and shading
- Application of flare and strip lashes
- Vintage retro styles using Hollywood and Period inspiration
- Defining features
- Applying different brow shapes in accordance to era
- Luscious lips and precision liner on both eyes and lips
- Looks from the 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and 60’s
- Asian Bridal application and techniques
- Traditional bridal looks
- Eye makeup with glitter application
- Cream shadows and shimmers
- Different Liquid eyeliner techniques
- Advanced cream contouring
- All airbrush tools and techniques
- How it differs from traditional make-up
- How it is incorporated in bridal designs
- How to combine it with classical make-up for a flawless finish
- How to build you career as a freelance make-up artist
- Insurance and legislation
- How to market the business
- How to build your portfolio
- How to set up costings following client consultations