Sage Business Cloud Computerised Payroll Level 2
Boost your knowledge with our Sage Business Cloud Computerised Payroll level 2 qualification from home at your own pace.
- Accredited Sage Business Cloud Computerised Payroll Level 2 qualification.
- Designed for those with a basic understanding of Sage payroll.
- Sage have developed the course to give students the most up-to-date skills required by employers.
- Sage Business Cloud payroll professional software included (six months access).
- Flexible way to learn - study online from the comfort your own home.
Ideal for complete beginners, this Sage Business Cloud Computerised Payroll Level 2 course will help you develop your payroll knowledge further.
During your studies, you’ll cover essential payroll tasks such as statutory maternity pay, HMRC submissions, and automatic enrolment onto pension schemes.
Your Sage qualification will provide you with the skills and knowledge employers are looking for, or the ability to run your business’s payroll system if you are self-employed!
You will have up to six months to complete this course.
On completion of the final assessment, you will receive your Sage Business Cloud Computerised Payroll Level 2 certificate.
A series of self-assessments, a practice test, and a final online assessment.
This course is offered on a distance learning basis, with access to required study materials and unlimited support from your personal tutor via email. Study at your own pace, wherever and whenever you choose.
Sage are a market-leading systems provider offering integrated accounting, payroll, and payment systems for businesses. Their business solutions are used in businesses throughout the world, with their globally recognised qualifications offering users the ability to become experts in the Sage suite of products and perform their job to a high standard. Find out more about Sage here.
This course is recommended for students who have a basic understanding of payroll.
During this course, you will be assessed through a series of self-assessments. You will then need to complete a final online to achieve the qualification. A practice test is also available to help you prepare for the final assessment. You will have the support of a tutor throughout your studies if you have any questions during your studies.
- Sage software (you must have an internet connection and the ability to save the software onto your device to download the Sage software required to complete this course.)
- Dedicated student support.
- FREE CV critique service.
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers.
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership.
Sage software is not compatible with Windows XP or Apple Macs, unless you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple’s Boot Camp utility. You can view further technical requirements for this software by clicking here.
To gain the full Sage qualification you will be required to complete the final assessment exam.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.