Professional Business Development QLS Level 4
Boost your business development knowledge from home!
- Understand the range of personal, leadership and business development skills required to work in business development.
- Study the legislation involved in business development such as the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999.
- Learn how to create a valid business-to-business contract and legally valid customer contracts.
- Explore the methods behind developing customer service in others and the service excellence skills required.
As well as providing an excellent knowledge base in professional business development, this level 4 course is ideal for students who want to go onto further qualifications and training, or those who want to progress in their current career.
Up to one year.
Approximately 120 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Communication skills
- Presenting data
- Report writing
- Internal and external communications
- Working as part of a team
- Time and stress management
- Self-assessment and continuing professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Delivering training
- Managing people
- Motivating people
- Dealing with difficult people
- Performance management
- Planning for success
- Project management
- Influencing skills
- Negotiating skills
- Strategic thinking
- Conflict resolution/mediation
- Problem solving
- Internal and external customers
- Developing customer service in others
- Service excellence skills
- Businesses and the law
- Employment status
- A contract of employment
- Legislation relating to employment of staff
- Working hours and time rights
- Family rights
- Pay rights
- Health and safety
- Contracts and obligations
- Creating a legally valid customer contract
- Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999
- Creating a valid business to business contract
- Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977
This course is assessed by a series of written assignments. These assignments will then be sent and marked by your tutor. There is no external examination required for this course.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. This course should take you approximately 120 hours to complete. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted to you, so receiving your course is hassle-free. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality License Scheme website.
This course has been benchmarked at level 4 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
There are no requirements for this course, therefore you can start at any time!
No. We will issue certification based on your coursework alone.
No. Everything you need is included in the price!
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.