NLP and Psychology QLS Level 3
Gain a deeper insight into communication and how the mind works.
- Explore the links between speech, communication and psychotherapy
- Improve your communication skills with NLP techniques
- Study various models and patterns of human behaviour
- Explore the nature of sensation and perception, memory and much more
This course will allow you to study the convenient way! You decide when and where you learn, at your own pace. Your coursework can be submitted by either post or email, making it easy and hassle-free.
Up to 2 years.
Approximately 160 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in NLP Level 3 and a Certificate of Achievement in Psychology Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor Marked Assignments.
NLP QLS Level 3
- Anatomy of the brain
- What is NLP?
- Historical development of NLP
- NLP uses
- NLP application
- NLP modelling
- Core skills
- NLP focus
- Pyramid of outcomes
- Positive intention
- State model
- Life content model
- SMART goals
- Core competencies and skills
- Levels of communication
- Defining belief systems and values
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Attachment and developmental theories
- Revisiting learning styles
- Applying predicates (preferences)
- Additional NLP modalities
- Language acquisition
- NLP levels
- Meta programming
- Revisiting learning styles and preferences
- Application of core competencies and skills
- How to plan and design a programme
- Reframing approach and various types
- Modelling approach
- Anchoring approach
- Reinforcement of behaviour changes
- An overview of ethical practice and professional codes
- Legal responsibilities such as data protection
- Coaching and training
- Professional development
- Group settings and contexts
- Human resource contexts (workplace, interviews, etc.)
- Skills development
Psychology QLS Level 3
- Psychology practice and approaches
- Classification of psychology
- Qualitative or quantitative
- Ethical considerations
- Experimental and non-experimental methods
- Analysing and presenting data
- The Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders
- Personality disorders
- The central nervous system
- Sensory processes
- Addictive behaviour
- Drug addiction
- Alcohol addiction
- Smoking addiction
- Language acquisition
- Development of the shelf
- Groups and group behaviour
- Pro-social and anti-social behaviour
This course is assessed through a series of written assignments, which are submitted to your tutor. There is no external examination required.
Once enrolled, you will have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course), which will allow you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also receive 12 months tutor support for each course, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. This bundle will take you approximately 160 hours. Studying around your work and family commitments has never been easier.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive two Certificates of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course bundle is approved by the ACCPH (Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists), at the end of this course students will be able to join and become a member of the ACCPH. The ACCPH is an independent self-regulated professional body for counsellors, psychotherapists and hypnotherapists.
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course). This bundle is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
• Dedicated personal tutor support
• Dedicated student support
• Assignment marking and feedback
• FREE CV critique service
• FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
• FREE XO Student Discounts card
• *Comprehensive study guide
• *Open Study College pen and highlighter
• *Student study planner
• *Student notebook
• *Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
No. Everything you need is included in the price!
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.