NLP Level 3
Understand everything you need to know about neuro-linguistic programming with our NLP Level 3 course.
- Study the development of NLP, including its uses, the core skills involved and the anatomy of the brain
- Learn more about Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and theories in attachment and development
- Understand how to plan and design an NLP programme and how to reinforce behavioural changes in your clients
- Find out more about how to practise NLP ethically and professionally.
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is the practise of understanding the way in which we organise our thoughts, feelings, language and behaviour to communicate.
NLP is useful in a variety of industries including counselling, human resources, sales and management to name a few.
This course is ideal if you wish to improve upon these skills and develop the ability to influence people, encourage cooperation, and interpret what people are really thinking.
Up to one year.
Approximately 80 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Anatomy of the brain
- What is NLP?
- Historical development of NLP
- NLP uses
- NLP application
- NLP modelling
- Core skills
- NLP focus
- Pyramid of outcomes
- Positive intention
- State model
- Life content model
- SMART goals
- Core competencies and skills
- Levels of communication
- Defining belief systems and values
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Attachment and developmental theories
- Revisiting learning styles
- Applying predicates (preferences)
- Additional NLP modalities
- Language acquisition
- NLP levels
- Meta programming
- Revisiting learning styles and preferences
- Application of core competencies and skills
- How to plan and design a programme
- Reframing approach and various types
- Modelling approach
- Anchoring approach
- Reinforcement of behaviour changes
- An overview of ethical practice and professional codes
- Legal responsibilities such as data protection
- Coaching and training
- Professional development
- Group settings and contexts
- Human resource contexts (workplace, interviews, etc.)
- Skills development
The Neurolinguistic Programming course is assessed by written assignments at the end of each unit, which are submitted to your course tutor to be marked. No external examination is required.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. We suggest that the course will take approximately 80 hours to complete. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or sent to you via email, so receiving your course is easy and hassle-free. You will also receive tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the ABC Awards and Certa Awards website.
This course has been benchmarked at level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. This course is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- FREE CV writing service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student study planner
- *Student notebook
- *Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
No, everything you need is included in the price!
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.