Library and Information Studies QLS Level 3
Develop your skills in library and information studies with an award-winning home learning provider. Studying couldn’t be easier!
- Explore the changing roles of libraries and information services in society
- Recognise and explain the process of effective communication
- Identify and discuss a range of information sources related to user needs
- Understand the importance of information literacy
- Develop an understanding of the theories of information seeking behaviour
- Use strategies to promote a particular collection or service in order to maximise usage