Gel Polish Diploma
CLM019 / CLM018 / CLM063
With gel polish treatments becoming much more popular, there are so many benefits to taking this course!
- Fully certified online Gel Polish Diploma.
- Accredited by ABT and IPHM Hollistic accreditation board.
- Enables you to obtain professional insurance.
- Learn professional and safe application and removal.
- Mix of video tutorials and eBook learning.
- Choose to add on the kit needed to complete the course.
- Study at your own pace, in your own environment.
- Optional virtual sessions available for a live demo and face to face support.
If you’re looking to become a professional at applying gel nail polish, take our online Gel Polish Diploma and ensure you have the best qualification. Start your own business or add gel nails to the list of treatments you offer.
Successful students receive an accredited diploma from both the ABT and IPHM which means you can apply for professional insurance so you can offer treatments to clients straight away!
Gel polish lasts up to four weeks per application. Learn how to safely apply and remove gel nail polish and understand the different products.
Optional virtual sessions
When you enrol on this course there is the option to add on a live 2-3 hour interactive session. This is a face-to-face training session that is accessed through a virtual classroom, where your tutor will clearly explain the theory and demonstrate how to perform the treatment. You’ll get the chance to discuss any issues you may be experiencing and gain invaluable feedback from your tutor. This method of training is ideal because you can log in from anywhere, providing you have a reliable internet connection, and on any device, which saves you the time and cost of travelling to a training centre.
You will receive your ABT and IPHM accredited Gel Polish Diploma. Eligible to apply for insurance.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Multiple-choice quiz after each unit. Workbook portfolio.
- Personal standards and practice
- Effective communication with clients
- Business promotion
- Preparation of the work area
- Health and safety legislation
- Being effective at work
- Promoting products and services
- Retail specific legislation
- Reception duties
- Taking payments and methods
- Structure of the nail
- Bones and the muscular system
- Skin types and skin structure
- The lymphatic system
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Nail diseases
- Nail disorders
- Gel polish application
- Gel polish removals and aftercare
With each unit, you will have an online video to watch through. After you have watched the video, there will be a multiple-choice quiz for you to complete. Once you have completed the questions with the pass mark, the next unit will become available for you to study.
You can take the multiple-choice questions as many times as you need and support from your tutor is given. This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
You will also be required to upload evidence of your work in the form of an online workbook. This will involve uploading images of your work before and after which will be reviewed by your tutor. Your tutor will then give you feedback on the areas you can improve on in order to pass the course.
Your course will be studied through distance learning meaning you can learn the course at a time and place that suits you. Your course materials will be available to you online via tutorial videos and e-books. This course is accredited by ABT and IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine).
Once you have passed the course, your diploma certificate will be available for download via the portal and stored for you. You have lifetime access to the portal so you can return at any time using your tutorials and eBooks as a reference.
You will also be eligible to apply for professional insurance through Radius Insurance, INSYNC plus selected others, meaning you will be able to legally offer these services to clients.
The professional kit
If you choose to add on the kit, you will receive:
- 1 x Halo Nail Prep & Scrub 100ml
- 1 x Halo Base
- 1 x Halo Top Coat
- 1 x PN Sanitising Spray
- 1 x Halo White Block
- 1 x PN Acetone 125ml
- 1 x Edge Black Beauty 240/240l
- 1 x Colour Wheel Unpainted
- 6 x Halo Colour
- 1 x PN Sun 8 LED 48w lamp with smart tech
Optional interactive virtual sessions
The optional add-on for a live training session with your tutor is an ideal way to recap the theory behind the treatment and see a live demo of it being performed. The benefits include:
• 2-3 hours long, delivered by your dedicated tutor.
• Live detailed treatment demonstration where you can ask questions via an online video platform.
• A live explanation of the essential theory and how to safely perform the treatment.
• A recording of the training session will be available for you to watch again in your own time.
• Learn from the comfort of your home, and save time and cost associated with travelling to a training centre.
• Watch on your mobile phone, iPad or PC as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have as long as you need to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
No. We will issue certification based on your online coursework alone.
If you don’t add on the kit, you will need to source and buy these items separately.
You will send your assignments to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded your Gel Polish Diploma.
If you choose to add on the virtual session, we believe you’ll get the most out of this after you have completed your online study. You’ll give us a call to book your session and we’ll provide you with a range of dates to choose from.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.