Gel Extensions Diploma
CLM005 / CLM006 / CLM062
Learn how to create and apply gel nail extensions and gain the skills needed to either start your own business or find a job in a salon.
- Online Gel Extension Diploma.
- Accredited by ABT and IPHM Hollistic accreditation board.
- Enables you to obtain professional insurance.
- Start your own business or add to your beauty services.
- Study gel extension application and aftercare.
- All assessments taken and submitted online.
- Professional and detailed video tutorials.
- Optional virtual sessions available for a live demo and face to face support.
Gel nails are one of the most popular nail treatments as more people turn to alternative ways to maintain their nails. Give yourself a career boost and start earning money quickly with our online course.
Study at a pace that suits you, from your own environment and complete the course in as little or as much time as you need.
Successful students receive an accredited diploma from both the ABT and IPHM which means you can apply for professional insurance so you can offer treatments to clients straight away!
Add on the kit needed to complete the course!
Optional virtual sessions
When you enrol on this course there is the option to add on a live 2-3 hour interactive session. This is a face-to-face training session that is accessed through a virtual classroom, where your tutor will clearly explain the theory and demonstrate how to perform the treatment. You’ll get the chance to discuss any issues you may be experiencing and gain invaluable feedback from your tutor. This method of training is ideal because you can log in from anywhere, providing you have a reliable internet connection, and on any device, which saves you the time and cost of travelling to a training centre.
You will receive your ABT and IPHM accredited Gel Extensions Diploma. Eligible to apply for professional insurance.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Multiple-choice quiz after each unit. Workbook portfolio.
- Personal standards and practice
- Effective communication with clients
- Business promotion
- Preparation of the work area
- Health and safety legislation
- Being effective at work
- Promoting products and services
- Retail specific legislation
- Reception duties
- Taking payments and methods
- Structure of the nail
- Bones and the muscular system
- Skin types and skin structure
- The lymphatic system
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Nail diseases
- Nail disorders
- Preparation and products
- Tip application
- Preparation and products
- Gel application
- Maintenance, infills, rebalance and removals
With each unit, you will have an online video to watch through. After you have watched the video, there will be a multiple-choice quiz for you to complete. Once you have completed the questions with the pass mark, the next unit will become available for you to study.
You can take the multiple-choice questions as many times as you need and support from your tutor is given. This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
You will also be required to upload evidence of your work in the form of an online workbook. This will involve uploading images of your work before and after which will be reviewed by your tutor. Your tutor will then give you feedback on the areas you can improve on in order to pass the course.
Your course will be studied through distance learning, meaning you can learn the course at a time and place that suits you. Your course materials will be available to you online via tutorial videos and eBooks.
Once you have passed the course, your diploma certificate will be available for download via the portal and stored for you. You have lifetime access to the portal so you can return at any time using your tutorials and eBooks as a reference. This course is accredited by the ABT and IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine).
You will also be eligible to apply for professional insurance through Radius Insurance, INSYNC plus selected others, meaning you will be able to legally offer these services to clients.
Professional kit (optional)
If you choose to add on the kit, you will receive:
- 1 x Edge Hand Sanitising Spray
- 1 x SP Sanitising Gel (lemongrass)
- 1 x PN Acetone
- 1 x PN Nylon Gel Brush No 6
- 1 x PN Gel Wipe
- 1 x IBD Power bond (needed for IBD Builder Gel)
- 1 x IBD Builder Intro Kit (including clear, builder clear, builder intense white, builder pink)
- 1 x Just Gel No Cleanse Top Coat
- 1 x Meltblown Lint free wipes
- 1 x Star Nails Dual Mani Tool
- 1 x Edge 100/180 Zebra Curved File
- 1 x PN Natural Mixed 100s
- 1 x PN White Blocks
- 1 x Nail Glue
- 1 x PN Sun 8 LED 48w lamp with smart tech
- 1 x Streaker Tip Cutter
- Nail trainer hand
Optional interactive virtual sessions
The optional add-on for a live training session with your tutor is an ideal way to recap the theory behind the treatment and see a live demo of it being performed. The benefits include:
• 2-3 hours long, delivered by your dedicated tutor.
• Live detailed treatment demonstration where you can ask questions via an online video platform.
• A live explanation of the essential theory and how to safely perform the treatment.
• A recording of the training session will be available for you to watch again in your own time.
• Learn from the comfort of your home, and save time and cost associated with travelling to a training centre.
• Watch on your mobile phone, iPad or PC as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have as long as you need to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
If you don’t add on the kit, you will need to source and buy these items separately.
No. We will issue certification based on your online coursework alone.
If you choose to add on the virtual session, we believe you’ll get the most out of this after you have completed your online study. You’ll give us a call to book your session and we’ll provide you with a range of dates to choose from.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.