We are looking for an experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join an expanding team within a highly regarded practice within the property and construction industry.
As a business we are working predominantly in the education sector, and experience in this field would be ideal.
Are you highly competent, self-driven with client facing experience and looking for a new opportunity as a senior?
If you are this could be the role for you:
The package: A competitive package inclusive of a basic salary of up to £45,000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension, Christmas bonus, discretionary performance bonus, private healthcare, and free parking.
Full time: Permanent role, start date ASAP.
An exciting opportunity as arisen for an experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join a thriving organisation. Based In the perfect location in Solihull, with free parking and modern offices, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be able to develop their career in a progressive organisation.
You will be working within a professional and highly skilled team, who are dynamic and successful.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of Professional Services Work.
- Fire risk assessments.
- Party wall surveying.
- Have worked within a range of client sectors.
- Experience within the education sector is essential.
- A solid grounding of Auto CAD.
What you’ll be doing:
- Project procurement through the RIBA work stages.
- Advising clients on schemes and projects.
- Prepare scheme designs with costings, completion of projects and specification works.
- Preparing documents for tenders.
- Contract administration.
- Project management .
To be successful in gaining an interview, the following skills are essential:
- Current experience as a Building Surveyor.
- Use of Auto CAD.
- Ideally experienced within the education sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The finer details:
- Up to £45,000 depending on experience.
- Car allowance is included in the overall salary.
- Able to purchase or sell back 5 days annual leave.
If you are interested in this Senior Building Surveyor position, please contact us for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not here from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.