We are looking for people to join a well-established and growing company to work within a team of Education Specialists as a Sales Support Administrator, supporting the sales team to set up call-backs from live chat, emails, SMS and to answer customer queries to lead to purchase.
A competitive package inclusive of a basic salary of £19,000 + a performance bonus based on achieving KPIs (OTE £21,000).
- A fabulous range of additional benefits, including 22 days holiday as standard with additional leave throughout.
- Excellent training, and progression opportunities available to the right candidates.
- Subsidised Bupa private medical insurance membership.
- Eye care.
- Your birthday off.
- A “Pick Me Up” Day - an extra holiday day to focus on your wellbeing.
- Time off for family commitments (leave in addition to standard 22 days holiday).
- Christmas Eve off if it falls on a working day.
- A birthday gift.
- Referral scheme – up to £300.
- Extra holiday and other benefits for the length of service!
- After successfully passing probation, you can study one of our courses!
- On-site parking.
- Discounted childcare on Birmingham Business Park – subject to availability.
- Career progression.
- World-class training.
- Internal awards, with prizes for recognition.
- Legendary Christmas parties…did someone say free bar?
- And generally, a professional, fun, friendly and inclusive culture. We’re a close-knit team and take any opportunity we can to get together and celebrate the successes, whether that be a company-wide summer BBQ or cakes and beers in the office!
Full time: Permanent role, Start date ASAP.
Location: Solihull - B37
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join a thriving organisation, based within a Business Park which includes lots of amenities, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be able to progress a career in a growing and supportive organisation.
You will be working alongside a team of Education Specialists to enhance our customer experience and support the sales function to ensure best practice and help them in their converting of any potential opportunities.
What are we looking for? To be successful in gaining an interview, the following skills are preferable:
- An experienced Sales Support Administrator who can plan and deliver their daily work structure to ensure it meets and provides the full sales and administration support function to our busy sales office.
- An excellent telephone manner with a customer service and sales focused approach.
- Excellent written communication skills, including persuasive writing and good spelling and grammar.
- Passionate about supporting the in-house sales function and someone who will enjoy the buzz of a busy vibrant office.
- An edge of a competitive spirit who enjoys working in a fun, friendly and professional team environment.
- Excellent customer service skills able to build a rapport easily over the phone, email, and live chat.
- Ability to work under pressure in a very busy office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Achieving your own KPI’s and objectives whilst supporting the sales team function.
- This is purely a sales support admin role which may at times cover an in-house live chat system to answer queries pre-sale. You will be expected to follow up via telephone, email, and SMS, which may result in taking orders.
- You will deal with enquiries via email to advise customers on their options, and to set up call-backs.
- Prioritise your daily work plans to maintain effective use of the system and to help to maximise all customer enquiries to convert through our sales team.
- Update the in-house CRM system.
- Attend ongoing in-house training as necessary to ensure your knowledge is always at the best.
The finer details:
- 37.5-hour contract on a rota basis.
- Various shift patterns available.
- September and January are our busiest periods. Therefore, hours will be adjusted to fit in with the peak sales opportunities.
If you are interested in this Sales Support Administrator position, please contact us for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.