Ready to Apply?
We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a fabulous real estate investment organisation who are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated marketing associate to join its growing team and lead on day-to-day marketing projects.
The marketing associate role will involve:
- Manage all company social media channels and other relevant platforms.
- Engage in social media channels promoting audience interaction and presence.
- You will be expected to maintain and build relationships with many different people internally and externally.
Full-time, Monday to Friday (office based) – hours are flexible
To be considered for this marketing associate position you are required to have recently worked in a similar position, ideally within the real estate industry.
The marketing associate responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to:
- Assist social media management with large projects and events.
- Analyse and report audience information and the success of the of social media campaigns.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media platforms.
- Write and distribute e-newsletter to subscribers.
- Work with the team to develop social media campaigns and coordinate ad campaigns in line with the marketing strategy.
To be successful in gaining an interview for this marketing associate role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Proven experience of delivering strategic marketing campaigns, ideally within the real estate industry.
- Working knowledge of public relations techniques.
- Advanced data analysis and interpretation skills.
- The ability to relate to and build relationships with all professionals in the field.
- Able to prioritise and identify solutions in a timely manner.
- Excellent personal and communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Strong work ethic and amazing attitude.
** Interviews are to take place as soon as possible **
If you would like more information about this marketing associate position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
OSC Recruitment offers permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information.