We are looking for an experienced head of delivery centre to join a growing organisation who support businesses in placing technology and business individuals.
The package: A competitive package inclusive of a basic salary of between £50,000 - £70,000 + bonus (depending on experience).
Benefits: Private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, discounted spa trips, and quarterly incentives.
Hours: Permanent position, full-time – 8.30 – 6pm (Monday - Friday) office-based.
Parking: Free parking is available.
Immediate start dates available.
Responsibilities and duties of the role:
- Identifying and implementing best practice.
- Manage the daily running of the delivery centre with effective resource planning and vacancies.
- Forecast and analyse data against budget figures on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Review the performance of staff, identify training needs and plan training sessions.
- Take responsibility for the budget and decision making.
Requirements of the role:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills to interpret data and trends.
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff.
- A flexible attitude and the ability to manage change.
Interviews to take place as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this head of delivery centre position, please contact us for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.