Are you an experienced Exams Officer looking to join an established and busy public exams centre whose core is to deliver exceptional customer service and experience?
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Examinations Officer to join an established, thriving examination centre, supporting the team in the smooth running of the public examinations administration.
What you’ll get…
Full-time: permanent role, office based
Location: Hall Green, B28
Salary: £27,000 with a review after probation
Annual leave: 20 days allowance, plus bank holidays
What it's all about…
As Examinations Officer your responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to:
- Ensuring centre compliance in accordance with awarding organisation regulations.
- Liaise with candidates, learning partners, and Awarding Organisations.
- Complete exam schedules, as well as book exam space, organise invigilators and other resources.
- Post and process exam results an deal with post exam queries.
- Ensure all required candidate information is processed accurately and within deadlines.
- Keep up to date with JCQ, Cambridge, and other award organisation regulations.
- Support team with workload.
To be successful in gaining an interview for this Examinations Officer role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience in an examination officer position in a busy environment.
- Prior exam administration experience will be desirable.
- Exceptional understand of Microsoft office, as well as management information systems – Engage experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment.
If this is you and you are interested in this Examinations Officer position, please contact us for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.